Chap 21!

Kim Seokjin's POV:

"Mr. Park, I will be coming to Gwangju today. I reached Seoul just today....will u be available?....that's great...let's meet in the evening...yes I will inform u the time and venue...goodbye." I said and declined the call.

Then I dailed my phone again.
"Joonie when will u reach?...okay reach safely...yes I will be meeting Mr. Park today...yeah he has reached Korea...don't worry this time I will make sure not only their company destroys but also I will end up that man by my own hands without letting anyone know...I can't forget what they did with Tae...yes when u will reach here I will discuss further details with u....", I was talking to my brother.

After ending the call I closed the hotel room behind me and went to the airport for my flight to Gwangju.

Around 6 pm I reached the place and arranged a special meeting with Mr. Park.
As I have to return back to Seoul I won't be staying here long.

I was waiting for him when my two men came in the room telling me he arrived. I told them to send him inside.

 I told them to send him inside

"Good evening Mr. Kim.", he greeted me.
"Good evening Mr. Park.", I said as I stood up and shaked hands with him.
"Plz have a seat.", I said and signalled him to sit down.
"Let's discuss the case as I have to return to Seoul at night.", I said and he agreed.
"So Mr. Kim start giving me every single detail so that we can proceed our case.", he said .
"The only thing that I want is revenge! For what they did to my family....", I started telling him.

Y/n's POV:

Around 5 pm eomma called me that they would come to visit me. I excitedly got up from my seat and after the call ended Eunwoo asked me,
"What happened Y/naaah? Why r u so excited?".
"Eunwoo my parents r coming and I want them to meet u all. I have mentioned u all and they really want to meet u guys.", I said and Lisa excitedly came to me.
"When r the coming and am I looking good?", she asked excitedly.
"Yaaah Lisaa they aren't coming to take u as their daughter in law.", Jungkook said and everyone laughed.
"Y/n u have any elder brother?", Hyo Seop asked.
"No why?", I replied.
"So sad Lisa, u will stay unmarried for the rest of ur life.", Eunwoo teased her.
"Shut up guys. Y/n forget what they r saying. I am really excited to meet ur parents.", she said.
"When will they come?", Jungkookie asked.
"They said around 6", I replied.
"Oh we better give our best, after all our most favorite colleague's parents r coming.", Eunwoo said and they all nodded where as I smiled.
"I better go and tell Mr. Kim!", I said joyously.
"Why him tho?", Hyo Seop asked.
"Ahhhh....", now what should I say to them. Without even letting me speak Hyo Seop said,
"Then u say u don't hold feelings for him. Who makes their parents meet a strange guy for no reason?", he said and everyone in the room got shocked .
"What!", Eunwoo, Lisa and Jungkook said together, where as Hyo Seop laughed.
"No guys actually...", I was saying but Hyo Seop cut me off and said,
"Guys she likes Mr. Kim!", he said and we all shouted together.
"U SHOULD HAVE NOT SAID THAT!", I screamed where as those three yelled,
"HAVE U LOST UR MIND!", and Hyo Seop just laughed.

I quickly left the room out of embarrassment but that wasn't a lie tho anymore. I do hold feelings for him.

I quickly ran up to his room and knocked before entering. As I went in I saw him watching some sports channel.
"Hey Dr. P!", he said as he faced me and smiled.
No no don't smile I will forget what I came to say.
"What happened, why r u standing at the door.", he said and reality kicked my ass. I entered inside and closed the door behind me.
I went near him and said,
"Mr. Kim my parents will visit me around 6.", I said and he seemed even more excited than me.
"Omg really!", he exclaimed.
"Yup!"
"Am I looking good or should I change. I think I better change. I look like a begger in these clothes.", he said worriedly where as I was just staring him full of love and affection. Omg I have lost it I am going crazy.
"Mr. Kim u r looking extremely handsome.", I said to which he said,
"Oh no I am not okay, ur buttering won't work. Take out good clothes for me from the closet.", he demanded.
I laughed and went to the closet where I kept all of his new clothes that I bought.

I took out a pair of clothes for him and showed him.

"U will look so good in this color and I bet my parents will also fall in love with u

"U will look so good in this color and I bet my parents will also fall in love with u.", I said happily.
"What do u mean by they will also, who else has fallen in love with me?", he asked.
Oh shit, can't I keep my mouth shut.
"No one, let's get u ready and then make u meet my parents.", I said and he happily nodded .

I called Mingyu and Hanbin and they changed his clothes meanwhile I set the room a lil bit coz I will be making my parents sit here.
When he came out of the bathroom I set his hair and applied perfume to him.
"Perfect!", I said and he looked at me with his innocent eyes.
"Plz have mercy on my poor heart Mr. Kim.", I said and he blushed hard.
"U know once ur parents come here I will complain to them how much u flirt with me.", he said which widened my eyes.
I bent down in front of him and said,
"U won't do that!", does he want me killed.
"Haha I will!"
"No u won't!", I pleaded.
"I swear I will fall in love with u Dr. P.", he said and laughed where as my heart came to my throat.