Chap 10!

We came to 2nd floor where all the labs were. Both Jungkook and I were taking him.
Everyone was seeing us and admiring Mr. Kim's beauty. I guess nobody noticed him. So I bent down and from back whispered in Mr. Kim's ear,
"You wanna see the real show now?", I said excitedly.
"Dr. P don't do anything stupid to embarrass me.", he said strictly.
"Haha too late Mr. Kim.", I said and started shouting,
"GET OUT OF THE WAY PATEINT NUMBER 345 IS ON HIS WAY...", and Jungkook started laughing where as Mr. Kim was really embarrassed and said to me loudly,
"I hate you Dr. P!", and I laughed even more.
Now was the look on everyones face that showed shock and amazement. They couldn't believe it was really him. Everyone started gossiping.

Then we took him to the lab and Jungkook went inside to call the nurse for taking his blood sample.
I bent down on my knees and sat on them beside Mr. Kim.
"So how's the world seeming?", I asked excitedly.
"Disgusting!", he said emotionlessly.
"That was rude Mr. Kim!"
"I don't care. Take me back to my room. I don't like all this."
"I will, once all your checkups are done.", I said and then stood up to call Mr. Min.

After all the tests and checkup of Mr. Kim were done I decided to take him to Mr. Min where as Jungkook left to see another patient.
"Now we will do ur teeth treatment.", I said as I was taking him to Mr. Min.
"What's wrong with my teeth?", he asked.
"Seriously, do I need to show u?", I said and opened the front camera of my phone.
"Gosh they are horrible!", he said in shock.
"Yes, that's why I want them to turn pure white.", I said and then entered in Mr. Min's room.

"Good evening Mr. Min! Hope you are doing well.", I said.

He moved his attention towards me and then said,"Oh goodness I didn't see you entering

"Oh goodness I didn't see you entering. Good evening Dr. Y/n! Whose this patient?", he asked.
"Room number 345", I said.
"Wait SERIOUSLY!", he asked in shock.
"Am I that famous?", Mr. Kim asked me.
"More than u think.", I said while smiling.
"Mr. Min I want you to see his teeth and start the procedure.", I said.
"Okay let's have a checkup first.", he said and called two ward boys to make Mr. Kim sit on the chair .

After that Mr. Min started his checkup where as I was standing at the side.
" Hmmm scurvy, dental caries and periodontal disease. His mouth condition is worse than I thought.", Mr. Min stated worriedly after checking his mouth .
Mr. Kim got worried and asked softly,
"So will it be never cured?", ahhhh he asked so innocently.
"Oh no no, Mr. Kim don't worry, it will take a little time but soon ur teeth will become crystal clear. But for that you need proper care and I will start your procedure from tomorrow. I hope you have no issue with that?", Mr. Min asked to which Mr. Kim looked at me just like an innocent kid waiting for his mother to reply.
"Yes yes Mr. Min , he doesn't have any issue. You start the procedure and I will make sure he gets all the care and rest that is required.", I said and he smiled like a baby.
"Woah, Mr. Kim you have a pretty smile.", Mr. Min said and I laughed .
"Okay then I shall go and start doing  preparations then.", he said and then I bowed and left the room.

"So Mr. Kim your teeth will get better, your looks I have already changed now what shall we do?", I asked.
"Take me to my room.", he said.
"What a great idea, let's go to the lawn.", I said and he said annoyingly,
"Ugghhhh what's your problem Dr. P."
"Nothing, c'mon let's go.", I said and took his wheelchair to the lawn.

I took him to the area where there were flowers, coz God knows when was the last time he saw colors

I stopped his chair near white flowers and sat beside him on the ground.
He looked around himself like a lost child. He was admiring the beauty of the garden when a blue butterfly passed by him and he said,
"Dr. P look a butterfly.", and I smiled at him. How much he wanted to be close to nature but nobody helped him recover .
"Isn't it beautiful?", he asked.
"Not more than ur smile!", I said and he looked at me and blushed.
He started looking down at his hands where as I was looking at him. Then he looked up and said to me,
"You r a woman and u r flirting with me, isn't that weird?", and I smiled then replied.
"Yes I am a woman but who said I am flirting with u. I am speaking general facts. Your smile is really the most beautiful one I have ever seen. And who says only women deserves to get compliments, men deserve them too."
He looked down and started smiling.
"Do u like it?", I asked.
"What?", he questioned while looking at me.
"This environment?",
"Hmm yes, Idk when was the last time I came in contact with nature.", he said with a pained smile.
I moved Infront of him and held his hand and moved it upwards and then released.
"What are you doing?", he asked
"Did u feel any pain?", I asked.
"No.", he replied then I did same with his leg and asked the same question.
"No, I can't feel any pain in my body. It's all lifeless.", he replied.
Then I slapped his face,
"Owwwwhh what was that for?", he asked while making a pout.
"So u felt pain on ur face?", I asked.
" Yes ofc! And it hurt so bad.", he said and I laughed.
Then I rubbed his cheeks and said,
"Next time I will kick ur leg and punch ur arm and hear the same thing.", and laughed.
"Doctors are gentle and polite. But you r a psycho woman. How come u became a doctor?", he asked and I laughed.
"Well Mr. Kim here I am, and u r lucky to see my true self. No one ever witnessed this side of me. And the reason why I showed u this is coz I know u r a good secret keeper. So don't expose me in front of the world!", I said and winked at him. He laughed and said,
"Ur secret is safe with me Dr. P", and I laughed as well.