Chap 20!

I woke up and completed my morning routine.
After that I ate breakfast and went to get ready.

I went straight to airport and searched for my parents

I went straight to airport and searched for my parents. The place was heavly crowded.
As I went to the other lane I bumped into someone.

"I am so sorry sir", I said as I apologized.
"It's okay.", he said and moved away.
I stared at his back figure when I heard someone,
"Y/naaaaaaaaah!", I turned around just to see my eomma shouting my name.
I quickly ran to her and hugged her.
"Eomma I missed u soo much.", I said then from back appa also came. I hugged him as well and we went outside as the taxi was waiting.

Eomma and appa told me to drop them at the hotel in which they already booked a room. They said they didn't wanna become burden on me as I already lived in a small place. I told them that it would be completely fine but they said they already paid.
After reaching the hotel I helped them settle their stuff in the room. Luckily the hospital is really close to this place.
Eomma and appa told that they would rest and I better go to work.
"Y/naahh girl is it ur off today?", appa asked.
"No appa, I took off becoz of u guys.", I replied.
"U shouldn't be doing that. It's not even been a whole month since u joined. We don't want that becoz of us there should come any problem in ur job.", eomma said.
"It's okay eomma, everything will be alright. I have already talked with my head.", I said
"You better go Y/n. Also we will be resting as our flight was tiring and exhausting. Right now u should go to work. We will come and visit u in the evening. What do u say?", appa suggested.
"Ahhh idk.", I replied.
"Is there any issue?", eomma asked
"No but I wanted to spend time with u guys.", I said while making a pout
"My adorable daughter, we will be staying here for 1 week. We will enjoy our time alot. But work should be ur first priority. And let our old bones get some rest then we will come and visit u.", appa said
"Infact make us meet ur colleagues and the person u were mentioning.", eomma said.
Mr. Kim's thought brought a smile on my face. And yeah I was missing him as well so I decided to better head to hospital.
"Okay as u guys say, but do inform me before coming to hospital okay.", I said with a smile and both of them kissed my forehead.

I left the hotel and went straight to hospital. Idky but for some reason there was a smile on my face.
I reached the hospital and quickly changed my outfit. As I came out I saw Hyo Seop munching on some cookies and coffee .
"Sup Y/naah, want some?", he asked.
"Nah thanks, I better go and check Mr. Kim.", I said and was about to leave when he said,
"Don't u think u r getting to close with Mr. Kim?", he said with a smirk and I got confused.
"What do u mean?", I asked
"What I mean is, nowadays u r getting really attached to Mr. Kim."
"No I am not, he is just my patient."
"Is he tho?"
"Yaah Hyo Seop what do u actually wanna say?"
"Nothing except..."
"Except?"
"Except that I ship u guys."
"Wtf!"
"Ouch the reaction was harsh!"
"U have lost ur mind, drink ur coffee and move ur butt. There are plenty of patients waiting for u."
"Yeah and ur Mr. Kim is waiting for u."
"Aish u have lost ur mind!",
"Hahaha...", he was laughing and I left the room.

What the hell was that. Hyo Seop has lost his mind.

I went up in Mr. Kim's room and saw him sleeping.

'Oh my God, how can someone look so beautiful while sleeping?', I thought to myself

I went near him and sat beside the bed on the stool.
I was admiring his face. He looked so calm and peaceful.
I was staring at his face when a strand of hair fell on his eyes. I forwarded my hand to remove it when suddenly he opened his eyes.
"Dr. Y/n!", he said surprisingly.
"Ahhh...ahhh... good morning Mr. Kim.", I said hesitatingly as this was so embarrassing.
"Weren't u taking off today?", he asked
"Yes but my parents sent me here. "They said duty comes first.", I said and smiled.
He also smiled and looked at me, I started to blush so hard and my heartbeat was losing its control.
"You know I am so glad to see u right after opening my eyes.", he said in his morning voice which was so deep that I nearly fell in the trap.
"Ahh hehe.", I laughed nervously.
'Gosh Y/n, what is happening to u? Y r u getting nervous around him?', I said in my heart.
"Okay Mr. Kim now let's get u ready.", I said and was about to stand up when he said,
"Let me first admire ur face properly.", okay this made me lose my shit. What is he doing to me?
"Ahh Mr. Kim don't u think u have started flirting with me alot?", I said.
"I am not flirting, I seriously want to admire u. U r looking really beautiful today. I swear I can see u like this the whole day.", he said seriously.

Omg I can't, he is sending shivers down my spine. And why the hell am I unable to move? Why have I suddenly turned so weak? Why am I getting so nervous? What is happening to me? No no nooooo this can't be. It just can't.
I am in love with him!