Chap 27!

Taehyung died, I can't believe it. How much pain he endured when he was being tortured.
"I will destroy everyone.", I said as I was going back home. I need to rest.
I told Rose I wasn't coming, I will meet everyone later as I wasnt feeling good.
She argued with me but I strictly refused.
I wasn't in the state to go and meet people.

I fell on my sofa and rested my head on it. After rubbing my temples for a few minutes I turned on my laptop.
I searched for a few things then dialed a number.
"Hello Mr. Chan it's me Park Jimin...yes yes what's the report...hmmm...okay...really...that's great...what else...ahhh...I see...where....okay...u found them...I am coming to Daegu right now...yes...see u there.", I said and declined the call.
It's the end of Hwang Corporate. I packed a few things and called Mr. Minho to arrange a flight for Daegu at urgent basis. He told it's of 5 pm. I only had an one and a half hour.
I just texted Rose that I will be leaving for Daegu for 2 days then I muted her contact as I was in no mood to answer my younger sister's nonsense questions. Although she herself is a lawyer but ofc less experienced than me and she graduated only a year ago. So she hasn't fought that many cases and doesn't know how crucial they can sometimes turn into.

I left for airport. As reaching Daegu was my only goal right now.

Y/n's POV:

"Ahhh I wanted to meet Jimin oppa.", I said as Rose just told me he won't come and is leaving for Daegu for 2 days.
"Idk what happened to oppa all of a sudden. I told u we should have informed him about V, but nah u refused and asked me to keep it a secret.", she said.
"I just want to see his reaction when he sees him. So no matter what happens u won't tell him."
"Aish ofc I won't.", she said and I hugged her.
"Okay so I am going now.", I said
"Where?".
"To give Mr. Kim a session."
"Wait what?"
"Therapy session."
"Aish hate my mind.",
"Yaahhh shut up have some shame."
"Haha btw why u call him Mr. Kim, say him V or Taehyung."
"Nahh it feels weird.", I said.
"Aish u and ur brain, always thinking useless things. Well u go and have some quality time with ur childhood love where as I will go and meet a few friends of mine. I promised them I will meet them when I reach to Korea. Now that oppa will come after two days, we all will plan something then.", she said and I agreed .
Eomma and Appa also said they won't come today but before going back to hotel at night they will come and visit Mr. Kim. I swear they love him so much.

I went up to his room and knocked at it when he said me to come in and I entered.
"Good evening Mr. Kim.", I said while smiling.
"Good evening Dr. Y/n!", he said as seemed really happy.
"Woah, did I just hear it right, u called me Dr. Y/n.", I said and he laughed.
"That's ur name and I guess that's how I should refer u.", he said while giggling.
"Oh no, I am used to hear myself as Dr. P, so kindly refrain from calling me by my actual name.", I said and he bursted into laughter .
"U r crazy, Dr. P."
"Yeah now we r talkin.", I said and went near him.
"So Mr. Kim let's go into the lawn and have ur today's session.", I said and he enthusiasticly agreed.

After he saw his finger moving he got so hopeful that he still has chances to recover.
I took off the sheets from his legs and was about to hold him to make him sit in the wheelchair that I lost my balance and we both ended up falling on the bed.
I was on top of him and we had an eye contact. For some reason we both got lost into each other's eyes.
The beauty of his eyes was spellbinding, a mesmerizing symphony of warmth and tenderness. They were like pools of liquid honey, drawing me in with their gentle gaze. Each glance ignited a fire within me, a passion that stirred my very soul. In their depths, I found refuge, lost in a world where time stood still and love knew no bounds. They spoke volumes without uttering a word, expressing a love so pure and profound it left me breathless. Oh, how I longed to drown in those depths forever, to be enveloped in the embrace of his soulful gaze.
My heartbeat increased as I got closer to him, becoming uneven and shaky in rhythm. It seemed to be racing ahead of me with every stride, reflecting the turbulent feelings whirling about inside. Just the thought of him made my heart race, as though it were trying to keep up with how strongly I was feeling. Every second I spent with him was a symphony of feelings, and every heartbeat I felt was evidence of the intense desire pulsing through my body. My heart seemed to be acting on its own initiative, bursting with passion and need when it saw someone who had the secret to fulfilling all of its innermost fantasies.

'Should I?', I thought to myself when quickly came back to my senses.
I got up and straightened my posture.
"I am so sorry Mr. Kim. I just lost my balance. I don't know how it happened. I am extremely sorry.", I said and then facepalmed myself inernally. What the hell was I even thinking?
"It's okay, ahhh shall we go now?", he said hesitatingly as his eyes were lowered.

Meanwhile Eunwoo came into the room as he wanted to talk to me about something.
"Dr. Y/n can I have a few mins of urs, I need to talk something very important.", he said being dead serious.
"Ahh sure, but can u place Mr. Kim on the wheelchair.", I said and he helped me put him on the wheelchair.
"Mr. Kim plz excuse me for a minute, I will be back.", I said and he smiled while nodding.

I came out with Eunwoo when he got really tensed and said,
"Y/n I fucked up!"
"What do u mean?", I asked being extremely worried.
"I...I...", he was saying but hesitating alot,
"JUST SAY IT ALREADY OR R U PLANNING TO GIVE ME A HEART ATTACK!", I said as I held his shoulders and gave them a savage shake.
"I am in love with Lisa!", he said as he closed his eyes.
"What!", I said as I was shocked as hell.