Chap 18!

Taehyung's POV:

13th September 2016; the most miserable day of my life, when I lost my mother, my family, my best friend and my will to live.
Never in the wildest dream I ever imagined that I who had everything would be the one who will be left empty handed. How could i have lived when I had no purpose left. Absolutely nothing.

I wish I could go back in time and change everything. I lost my hope in life. Nothing amused me. All I wanted was to die and never wake up. Idky I woke up from coma. Dr. Jungkook told me that if I had stayed in coma for one more year I might have succeeded in losing my life. But I guess nature had some other plans.

Where r hyungs? Are they still here or...Do they know that their young brother is alive or do they think I am no more. I wish I could just meet my hyungs once. Dr. Jungkook's face resembles Jin Hyung so much. I feel whenever he is around me my brother is with me.
Where is Abeoji? And my best buddy. Does he know that his Tae ended up having the most catastrophic accident? Where r u Jimin?

I never allowed anyone to come near me except Dr. Jungkook coz I just wanted to end up myself. My heart turned stone cold. I hated everyone's presence. I didn't feel like eating or even breathing. My body stopped working, I was just a lifeless lump of clay being a burden on the hospital bed. I never imagined my life would depend on someone else's presence. I became a burden on my ownself. Unluckily my hands don't work else I would have taken away my life. I stopped caring about my looks, hygiene, health and behavior. What was it's purpose after all when I didn't wanna live.

But then one day she came. Idk what I saw in her but something seemed a lil different as if all of a sudden a small spark of hope lit up inside me.
My first encounter with her was with three lizards. After 7 years I laughed becoz of her. I felt like a human again. And the thing that made me fall for her each day was her efforts towards me. She didn't think I am burden on her. She praised me, understood me, felt me. Her confident attitude made me fall for her so badly. When everyone feared coming near me she was the one who decided to heal me.

She is not only beautiful by face but her heart is made of pure gold. She feels the pain of people. Idk maybe she treats every patient of hers like this but after such a long time I got that love and care which I craved for.
She wants me to live and that's why she is putting her 100% efforts then how come I would fail her .

No doubt I stopped caring the way I looked but I hated myself when I used to stink and couldn't do anything about it. I was the one who used to use branded perfumes but all of a sudden I smelled worse than a gutter and nobody would clean me. My beard had God-knows what stuck in it and nobody used to clean it. My nails turned green but nobody cared. My hair became so hard that it pained my scalp and hurt my brain but why would anyone bother. But she did, without fearing or caring what I would say.  She changed me from a savage beast to a young stunning man. I wasn't that good looking but her efforts made me one.

I used to starve and my stomach turned weak, Dr. Jungkook would feed me twice but that time I didn't feel like to eat. As I was all alone nobody used to hear my scream. It was her that made me realize that I stayed all the way up here on this floor all alone without a single soul being with me. It shattered my heart that they left me as if I was a trash bag. I know I didn't wanna live but at such times u need someone to become ur emotional support which only Dr. Y/n did.
She listened to me, fed me; even though it was forcefully but she considered me as a human.

I used to suffocate here. This white room scared me and my soul. But she came and changed it, took me out of this prison. Brought me close to nature. How will I ever be able to pay her. How will I ever be able to thank her. She means the world to me. Even though I can never be the man she wants but she will always be the one for me.