Chap 4!

We were talking when the door opened and revealed a tired and annoyed looking Jungkook. We all moved back and faced him.
"What was going on here?", he asked
"Nothing we were telling Y/n about your patient. How did it go this time by the way?", Lisa asked.
"He has lost his mind. He denied to eat food. He will starve himself to death. It's been three days he haven't eaten properly. I can't give him medicines like this.", Jungkook said and sat beside me while rubbing his temple. I stood up and gave him a glass of water as he looked exhausted.
"Thanks Y/n.", He said.
"Nah no worries. By the way where is room number 345?", I asked.
"4th floor, why?", he asked
"Oh no Y/n, no no no. If u r planning to go to see him then no. I am warning you in advance. The room has been made sound proof but that man will scare u to death.", Lisa said.
"Oh no guys I was just asking.", I lied very well knowing that later on I will visit this patient for sure.

So we started our day as usual and today I checked many patients. Around 5pm I went to Mr. Hoseok. He is responsible for keeping details of all the patients admitted in the hospital. So I asked him for the file of patient 345. As I don't know his name so I refer him as patient 345 for now.
"Good evening Mr. Hoseok.", I said as I reached him.

", I said as I reached him

"Good evening Ms. Y/n, how's your experience going so far in our hospital?", he asked showing his sunshine smile.
"Really good Mr. Hoseok. I actually came to ask you about the file of patient 345.", I said but this made him confused.
"I mean the patient who is in room 345.", I said but he went silent and looked at me strangely.
"Girl you sure u want his file?"
"Yes.", he stayed silent for 2 more mins then smiled and told me to wait he is bringing it.
I waited for a few minutes then he returned while holding the file.
"Here you go.", he said.
I took the file and came in my room. Hyo Seop, Lisa, Eunwoo and Jungkook were on round so I was free and alone right now.

I sat and then opened the file.
"Name is Kim Taehyung, age 30,  personal details empty. That's strange. Medical history stayed in comma for 5 years, body paralysis, facing depression, stress.... Current medical condition is worse than I thought it would be. Physician dealing is Jungkook.", I said as I was going through his file. Never in my entire life I saw such type of patient.

"I have to deal with this patient but for that I need to take permission from Mr. Choi.", I thought to myself. So I got up and headed towards his office.

I knocked at the door and after getting permission I went in.
"Good evening Mr. Choi.", I said
"Good evening Ms Y/n, what brings you here?", he asked politely.
"Sir I wanted to talk to you about medical condition of a patient."
"Yes sure, I am listening."
"Sir Mr. Kim Taehyung, it's about him."
"Pardon me, I didn't recognize."
"Patient of Room. No 345", I said and he made an 'O' face.
"Yes what about him?"
"Sir I want to deal this patient myself"
"Haha Y/n are you joking. Nobody is ready to go near to that man and u are signing up for treating him urself? Jungkook is already working on that man."
"I understand that sir but Mr. Jungkook told us today that the patient hasn't taken a single bite from past three days. He will die like this if he isn't treated well."
"He doesn't cooperate with us child. We have tried our best. We even called specialist from Canada and USA but he doesn't allow anyone to go near him."
"But sir he is our patient. And patient's health is the first priority of the doctor. Only if you trust me once and let me handle him maybe we can make progress."
"Idk Y/n, Jun-Seo specially asked me to take care of you as you r dear to him what if that patient harms you?"
"Sir he can't even move his finger without support, I don't think he can do anything besides shouting. And I won't be going to harm him, I want him to come back to life. I heard about him that how his accident occured. All he needs is proper care and attention."
"What do you want me to do?"
"Sir just grant me permission to deal with him. I want to take care of him myself."
"Okay, but Jungkook will be with you.", he said and I happily nodded.

I thanked him and headed out. Then I decided to go up to the 4th floor and meet this person.

I went up and the whole floor was empty. Not even a single soul was present there. This area I think was still under construction. It was giving chills down my spine how this poor guy had been staying here all alone without anyone.

I finally found room 345 and slightly opened it to peek whether he was awake or asleep.
By my luck he was sleeping. So I silently entered the room and closed it behind me. I took the view of this room and it had nothing except a window that was partially opened and there was no furniture except of the bed he was lying lifelessly.

Idk how but tears started forming in my eyes. I just imagined if I were to be on his place what would I have done. No family, no friend, no one to be at your side. I moved forward and stood beside his bed.

He had really long hair that we're sticking together to eachother as if stuck by bubble gum. His beard was all dirty and had some pieces of cereal, bread, and God knows what else. His beard was no doubt really long covering his chest. His nails were really long and dirt was stuck in it turning green. Oh my gosh I am feeling to barf how come he is not disgusted by his ownself.
There were untidy small hair growing on his cheeks. And the room was no doubt smelling like shit. There was a small room which I guess is the bathroom. So I went to check in and as soon as I opened the door I saw three lizards on the wall.

I didnt realize I screamed very badly and came out running in the room. When was the last time this washroom was washed. The lizards were enormous almost the size of this man's hand. They started following me.