Chap 17!

"Annyeonghaseyo eomma...yes I am alright, how are u?...yes I am free...yes say...WHAT! REALLY!....Omo yes plz I am missing u guys alot...yes yes don't worry...yes...I wanna make u meet someone aswell...aish no eomma why r u always after my marriage...when u will come I will make u meet him...yes I am with a patient...okay okay take care...yes I will come by myself to pick u up...okay eomma...yes take care...goodbye.", I said and declined the call .
"Was it ur eomma?", Mr. Kim asked
"Yes and guess what she is coming here to Seoul for a week. Ahhhh I am so excited. I missed my parents so much.", I said and all of a sudden I saw sadness on Mr. Kim's face.
"What happened Mr. Kim?"
"I miss my parents Dr. Y/n. I wish they were here with me during my hard time."
I held his hands in mine and said,
"Don't worry everything will get fine really soon."
"I hope so, who will u make ur parents meet?", he asked.
"Hmmm well he is special person.", I said.
"Who? Wait r u seeing someone? Huh r u planning to get married?", he asked in a shock.
"Aish why r u all after my marriage. Even eomma was saying the same thing. Right now I won't marry coz I have other responsibilities to complete."
"Then who is he coz the way u said u will specially make him meet ur parents it sounded like he is someone important."
"Well he is important, u wanna know who he is?", I said and he nodded innocently.
So I went near his ear and whispered,
"Don't tell anyone, it's Kim Taehyung.", I said and moved back.
"Who is heeee....wait ME!", he said and got shocked and I laughed.
I want my parents to meet him so that at least I could help him feel the love of parents once again and I bet my parents will love him.
"Yes what's the issue though?", I asked
"No but why me?", he asked
"Why not?"
"Aish tell me naaaaaaaa?"
"Hahahaha well I wanna make them meet u coz I wanna tell them who is driving their daughter crazy and making her work so hard.", I said and he narrowed his eyes.
"U r so bad Dr. P.", he said and I laughed.
"When r they coming?", he asked.
"Tomorrow, so day after tomorrow I will bring them to hospital to meet u."
"Omg I can't wait to meet them. After 7 years someone will come to meet me specially. I can't tell how happy and excited I am.", he said and it broke my heart. He suffered so much all alone. Idky but I got tears in my eyes.
"Yaah what happened Dr. P, why r u crying?", he asked being all worried.
I quickly hugged him and said,
"I promise u I will try to bring every possible happiness to u. U deserve the world.", I said and then moved back and when I faced him I saw his eyes wide opened.
"Th-thank y-you.", he said and started looking down. What happened to him?

After this therapy session I took him back to his room and brought his lunch.
"Mr. Kim, we are going out today.", I said as I put a spoon full of rice in his mouth.
"What do u mean?", he asked getting confuse.
"When was the last time u saw the outer world?"
"No we r not going out at all. I am happy here!", he stated strictly.
"U said the same thing at the time of changing ur looks, treating ur teeth, starting ur physio therapy and getting out of ur room. So I will take this as a yes and there is nothing u can do about it.", I said and stuffed another spoon.
"U know no woman ever had the audacity to order me and tell me what to do except for my mother.", he said.
"Hehe I will take that as a compliment.", I said and he laughed .

I already took permission from Mr. Choi and he granted me one to take him out.
So after the lunch I called Hanbin and Mingyu to give Mr. Kim a bath and change him into nice clothes.

He wore this attire and my God my heart skipped a beat when I saw him like this.

"Why do u have to be this handsomeeeeeeee. Ur charms will kill me someday Mr. Kim.", I said and he smiled shyly.
"Gosh u r looking gorgeous. And now to make u even hotter let me set ur hair.", I said and moved towards him.
I sat on my knees and started doing his hair when all of a sudden we had a eye contact and I didn't realize I was lost in his eyes.
Those dark brown orbs castes some spell on me. Something was magical, extraordinary in those two galaxies. His every feature has be crafted so perfectly by God. His cheeks, his chin, his nose and my God his lips; they're so pink and soft just like rose pettles.

"Dr. P r u done checking me out?", he asked and I got so embarrassed.
"W-what, i-i wasn't checking u out at all.", I said and looked at the window. And why the hell did I stutter?
"Haha I know I am handsome but don't fall for me that quick!", he said and laughed where as I narrowed my eyes.
I fixed his hair and showed him the mirror.

"Wow I am so pretty, I got it it's not in ur control

"Wow I am so pretty, I got it it's not in ur control. Hehe it's okay.", he said and I literally yelled at him due to embarrassment,
"Yaaaah shut up Mr. Kim!",
"Hahaha u r so adorable and cute Dr. P.", he said and yes I blushed as hell. I was a red tomato.

After he was done I took him out of the room after locking it, yes I have kept the keys with me coz now his stuff his present there and I won't tolerate anyone doing any sort of mischief to him or his belongings.

"Today will be the best day of ur life Mr. Kim.", I said and we entered the elevator.