Chap 24!

Kim Seokjin's POV:

I was sitting in the study room when I heard Joon's scream.
I quickly rushed to his room and saw his hand bleeding.
"Oh my God Joon what have u done?", I asked as I got panicked.
"Hyung Hyung I am alright, it's just a small cut.", he said.
"SMALL CUT, R U BLIND. THIS SEEMS LIKE A SMALL CUT TO U!", I literally yelled at him.
Ever since I lost Tae and Abeoji, Joon has been my only family. I can't see him like this at all.
"We r going to hospital right now!", I said and told the driver to start the car.
I wrapped his hand with a piece of cloth so that the blood won't drip out.

We reached to a hospital near us.
As soon as we entered inside I shouted,
"Immediately call the doctor!", where as Joon told me to calm down. How can I calm down when I see this much blood on my brother's hand.

Then a lady doctor rushed to us.
"Oh my god, plz come with me to the general ward.", she said and we both followed her.
She made Joon sit on the bed and wiped his blood then started doing his stitches.
"Is he alright?", I asked worriedly.
"Yes sir he is completely alright. The cut is a lil deep but after doing stitches he will get fine really soon.", she said.
I looked at her. Wait I have seen her somewhere. Where?
Yessss the airport. She is a doctor over here!

"Sir would u like to have something?", she asked Joonie politely.
"No thank u so much, I am alright. Actually my Hyung got a lil worried about me.", he said
"It's fine, I can completely understand it. Sir he is alright, u can take ur brother home now. Mr. Hoseok will help u on the reception.", she said first to Joon then to me.
Meanwhile a doctor came from back and said,
"Y/naaah Mr. Kim is calling you and uncle and auntie have also arrived."
"Okay Jungkook I am coming.", she said .
Dr. Y/n! That's her name.
"Take care sir, and get well soon. Goodbye.", she said and left.
I faced Joonie and asked him,
"R u alright?"
"Haha yes Hyung I am. Now let's go back to home.", he said and we went towards the car.

Y/n's POV:

The environment between me, Rose and Mr. Kim got really awkward so I left the room. I couldn't believe he is V, my first love! Haha wow. Isn't this weird?

I went downstairs and saw a man shouting, I went and treated the person with him who was his brother. He loved his brother so much. The way he was shouting and getting worried it clearly showed what his brother meant to him.

I went back in the room as eomma and appa arrived and now things can cool off a lil.
"Eomma, appa!", I said as I entered the room and saw all 4 of them talking. Mr. Kim faced me and looked at me with his innocent eyes. Gosh I will die like this.
"Y/naaah, I hope u r not busy right now?", Rose asked.
"Dear I am, I have to go and attend some patients.", I said.
"I only came here to meet eomma and appa.", I lied. Ofc I came to see my parents but the real reason was that Jungkook told me that Mr. Kim was calling me.
"Ohh, it's okay. Let her do her duty.", appa said
"Yes we r here with Taehyungaah.", eomma said.
"Auntie uncle u remember when we used to come and play with Y/n, oppa used to bring a friend with him.", Rosy said
"Yes I remember, his name was V I guess. I only met that child 3 times. What about him?", appa asked
"He was such a darling kid, remember how Y/n used to specially make strawberries dipped in chocolate as he loved it.", eomma said and I facepalmed myself.
"I better go!", I said as it was about to get embarrassing when Rose screamed excitedly,
"He is Mr. Kim Taehyung!", and shit eomma and appa's reaction was as shocking as mine at the time I got to know it was him.
"Wait what!", eomma asked.
"Yes!", Rosy said.
"Taehyung is that really u?", appa asked.
"Uncle, auntie I even got to know about it a few minutes ago when Rose told Y/n is Yuri.", he said and that was it I left the room.

I quickly went downstairs when I bumped into Eunwoo.
"Yaaah what's the matter girl, why r u in such a rush?", he asked
"Nothing, my eomma and appa are saying embarrassing things infront of Mr. Kim.", I said and he laughed.
"Haha parents r like that, okay I was just coming to tell u tonight u will be staying here. As it's ur shift today!", he said and I frowned badly .
The only thing that I hate being a doctor is the night shifts. Like was it necessary? Hell yeah who am I even kidding, I signed up by myself for this torture.
"Uggghhh I hate night shifts!", I whined like an annoyed child.
"Haha u can't do anything about it. And yes Jungkook was calling u he has to discuss details of some patient with u. He is in forensic lab."
"Oh okie okie, I am going.", I said and left .

Eomma and appa along with Rose left around 9 pm. Ever since eomma came, she took the duty of feeding Mr. Kim. I am happy that Mr. Kim finally is getting happy.
It was now 11 pm. I just came back from the round. So I decided to check on Mr. Kim. I was so embarrassed the whole day that I didn't even talk properly with him. And yeah he must have fallen asleep by now so I can sit by his side for a few mins.

I went inside his room and and as I expected he was asleep. I silently placed the stool next to his bed and sat there.
"You r so beautiful V, just like the way u were when we were children.", I said as I caressed his cheek with the back of my fingers .
"And u also haven't changed even a single bit, Yuri.", he said with his eyes closed and this shocked me to death.
HE WAS AWAKE!