Chap 23!

Kim Seokjin's POV:

I was sitting in my longue waiting for my brother. I reached back to Seoul yesterday around 2am.

"Sir, Mr. Namjoon has arrived.", one of my bodyguards said.
"Quickly send him in.", I said and stood up and faced towards the door.

", I said and stood up and faced towards the door

He came inside, as my bodyguards led him. I told them all to leave.
"Yaaah Joonie I missed u so much.", I said as I hugged my brother. He is the only one left in my family.
"Hyung I missed u as well. We r meeting after a whole damn year!", he said.
"Yes, sit down and tell me what will u drink.", I asked
"Hyung right now nothing. I am so tired that I need to relax my muscles so I will take a shower then we will have lunch together.".
"Great idea. Joonie!",
"Yes Hyung. What do u say if we shift our business here?"
"I was thinking the same. Eomma's grave is also here and so does Abeoji's."
"Yes after this case get to it's end, we will be moving here. About that, tell me what happened between u and Mr. Park yesterday."
"I told him about what Mr. Hwang and his brothers did to Abeoji and Taehyung. This was all there plan Joon , all of it. They killed Abeoji and Taehyung. I won't forget this nor will I forgive them ever."
"I knew it from start, Abeoji couldn't get a sudden heart attack. She did. She killed him. She took advantage of his loneliness and married him."
"Yes, I will uproot Hwang Beonji's whole family. He was the murderer of my father and my brother."
"Hyung I really miss Tae. He was really young. It wasn't even his time. They stabbed him 3 times in the heart.", he said which brought tears in my eyes as well.
"Don't worry Joon, I promise u I won't spare my Tae's killers free. They will pay for what they did."
"Hyung even though he was in comma still we had a hope that he would get well soon. But after that last time we visited, Hwang's men followed us and they killed him. We shouldn't have gone. I shouldn't have gone and called u."
"Joonie relax my brother. It wasn't ur fault. I promise u the way they stabbed Taehyung I will shoot the bullets inside their head. Three at a time.", I said as blood of my brother came in front of my eyes.
"What did Mr. Park say?"
"He said he will figure out a way and help us in it. He is also finding proof against them in Gwangju. After 2 days he will come to Seoul and I will make u meet him."
"I can't wait to talk to him.", he said.

Y/n's POV:

I was on duty when I got a call.
"Quickly come to entrance.", the person said and declined the call.
I went outside when I saw her standing in front of me.

"Rosyyyyy.", I yelled and rushed to her . I hugged her tightly and she laughed.
"Haha Y/naaah I missed u alot.", she said.
"Girl what a surprise. How did u know I was here?", I asked.
"Auntie!"
"Ohh."
"I first visited them then I came here. They said they will come here around 3.".
"Yeah they will come here to meet Mr. Kim."
"Who?"
"The person I wanna make u meet."
"Ahamm, I can't wait!", she said and I laughed.

I took her inside the hospital and we bumped into Hyo Seop,
"Hello there, my my who is she Y/n?", he asked.
"My cousin. Don't do anything stupid plz.", I said and he giggled .
"Myself Ahn Hyo Seop. I am Dr. Y/n's friend, colleague and best buddy.", he said while forwarding his hand.
"Nice to meet u Mr. Hyo Seop.", Rosy said and giggled and Hyo Seop also giggled
Okay I dont like this giggling session so I intruptted and said,
"Rose, we better leave.", I said.
"What a beautiful name just like u, Rose.", he said and Rosy laughed.
"Ughh!", I said and pulled her towards 4th floor.
"Who was he Y/n?", she asked as we entered the elevator.
"My colleague doctor and my friend.", I said.
"He was cute!", she said and giggled again.
Oh boy!

As we reached outside his room I knocked and took Rosy inside.
"Mr. Kim see my cousin came to meet u.", I said and Mr. Kim faced us, when all of a sudden he got shocked and so did Rose.
"What happened?", I asked.
"Taehyung!", Rose exclaimed.
"Rose!", Mr. Kim stated surprisingly.
"You guys know each other?", I asked.

Rose ran to him and sat beside him,
"What has happened to u?", she asked him.
"Where is Jimin?", he asked.
How does he know oppa?
"He will come to Seoul after two days. How come u r in this state?", she said.
"Guys will anyone tell me what's going on?", I asked.
"Y/naah he is V!", Rose said and my jaw dropped.
"What!", I said.
Mr. Kim got confused.
"Taehyungaaaah she is Yuri!", she said , it was my nickname given by V, I mean; Him? Wait what!?
"Yuri!", Mr. Kim's face showed pure shock.
"My Yuri?", he asked with wide opened eyes.
"Your Yuri?", I asked. What the fuck is going on?