Chap 38!

"How?", I said.
"After doctors claimed that u went to coma and it already passed a year to eomma's death, Beonji brought a lady saying that he can't be alone at this age. We children have our own lives and we won't be there for him so he needs to stay with some support. That lady was arranged by him through some source. Appa married her and with in a year we got to know he passed away due to heart attack. That woman forced appa to move us in another house. Ofc if we had stayed there then her plan would have failed. We fought with appa that we won't leave him but he was completely under that witch's spell. Later we found out that Beonji and that woman killed appa by poisoning him. Our worker, remember uncle Sam. He told he heard this all by his own ears. And Beonji's last words to appa were "I never laid my eyes on anyone beside Yuna. I told u I liked her ever since highschool. But u said she doesn't like me and I should move on. U were a snake. U actually wanted her, that's y u forced my appa to send me to Daegu. I hate u Jae-Seon. Today my revenge has been fulfilled. And now my next target is destroying ur company along with ur sons'. Uncle Sam told us this.", Joon Hyung said.
"No wonder Uncle Beonji remained single for his entire life.", I said in shock.
"Exactly. He later on completely destroyed Kim's Corporate. But as 60% of shares were with me and Joon we sold them and established a new company in Berlin. That was a success and later on we opened it's branches in States, Canada, Korea, and India.", Jin Hyung said.

I was saying but then the door burst opened and revealed him.
"JIMIN!", I said in shock!

Jimin's POV:

I returned to Seoul today. I was calling Jin and Joon Hyung but they weren't picking up the call so I got a call from Rose.
"Rosyyyyy....yes yes I have returned....wait everything alright....okay okay relax I am reaching the hospital.", I said and declined the call.
Rose told me there has been an emergency with Y/n in the hospital and she is calling me immediately to reach there. Gosh I missed her so much.
Ever since childhood I liked her. She has been always sweet and caring towards me. But she always considered me as an elder brother. Even back in the days she told me she liked V and Tae told me he liked her so I kept mouth shut. How will I be able to tell her about V's death?

I have cleared the case and Beonji is behind the bars. I recorded Jin and Joon Hyung's video of claiming all the frauds he did with them as Jin Hyung got shot. Beonji will be sentenced to death tonight where as that lady who was behind uncle's murder was assassinated 3 months ago by this beast. Beonji's company has be destroyed and all those who were behind this disgusting play are caught. Tetetetete they should have known Park Jimin in the field of Law isn't a small name. If I plan to destroy someone I make sure I finish them completely.

Well I got ready and wore this.

I was excited to meet Y/n, uncle and auntie along with the surprise Rose told me about

I reached hospital and entered when I saw Y/n running towards me and hugged me.
"Oppaaaaaaaaaaa!"
"Y/naaaaaaah! Girl I missed u so much!", I said and hugged her back.
"Finally u decided to come and visit me!", she said while breaking the hug.
"I am sorry, I was kinda busy but now I am completely free.",I said and she smiled.
"Come on I will make u meet my colleagues.", she said and I agreed.

We both went towards the cafe where 5 people were sitting.
"Guys meet my cousin, Park Jimin!", Y/n said and I greeted everyone.
"Oppa, he is Jungkook my best buddy and my closest colleague doctor, she is Lisa my bestie and he is Eunwoo. Lisa's boyfriend and my really good friend.", Y/n said and I met the three of them.
"She is doctor Jisoo and he is doctor Ahn Hyo Seop, the best man u could ever meet.", she said and I met these two.
"So he is doctor Hyo Seop Rose can't stop talking about.", I said and he blushed hard. I actually wanted to meet him coz Rose was going crazy about this man. She wasn't shutting her mouth to stop talking about him.
"Nice to meet u Mr. Park!", Hyo Seop said but I told him,
"Nah just refer me by Jimin.", I said and he smiled.
"Guys I will meet u all later I have to show oppa something!", Y/n said and took me from there.

"What was the issue, Rose told me that there was some emergency?", I said.
"Oppa u remember V?", she asked out of nowhere. This made my heart heavy.
"Y/n I wanted to tell u something about him.", I said but my eyes filled with tears.
"What happened?",
"Y/n back in those days u told me u like V alot right. He also liked u alot. He used to ask me to bring him to ur house just so that he could see u.", I told but Y/n got shocked.
"HE LIKED ME!"
"YES, but now he is no more! He passed away Y/n. He was murdered!", I said as a tear rolled down my cheek.
"What, No!", she said.
"I know it's hard to believe but...", I was saying but she said .
"He is alive, and that's what I wanted to show u!", she said which shocked me.
"What do u mean?", I asked.
"Go to 4th floor, room number 345! Taehyung is there ", he said and my hands started trembling. My buddy is alive!
Without wasting even a single second I rushed up.

I opened the door when I saw Jin  Hyung, Joon Hyung and Taehyung sitting in front of me.
"JIMIN!", he shouted and I ran towards him and hugged him.
"TAE, I THOUGHT I LOST U!"