Chap 35!

"Dr. Y/n, plz I hate jokes.", he said
"You think in times like this I would joke with u?", I said and his eyes filled with tears. He laughed and banged his hand on table.
"R u serious!", he asked with a pained look on his face.
"I am dead serious, u don't believe me see this.", I said and showed him my phone.

He took my phone from my hand and saw the pic

"It's Tae, my Tae. When did u take this pic?", he asked
"Before coming to Ilsan I took this pic, 5 to 6 days ago.", I said and his eyes showered tears.
"Doctor, I...I have no words. I don't know what to say?", he said as he was confused whether to be happy, control his tears, be worried for his Hyung or breath!
"Just trust me, I will fix both of ur brother's. That's my promise!", I said and he covered his face and cried more.
He nodded while smiling and then a nurse came to us,
"Doctor Mr. Jin's heartbeat had stopped!", she said and it pulled the floor from under our feet.
We quickly stood up and rushed inside.
I wore my coat , cap and gloves in less than a minute and rushed inside.
Dr. Jun Seo was already present inside.

"Doctor!", I exclaimed and he faced me.
"Y/n, we can't do anything!", he said and I yelled.
"Shock! We have to give him electric shock!"
"No we can't it's too risky. We might end up losing him!"
"WE WILL STILL LOSE HIM IF WE DONT DO ANYTHING! TRUST ME!", I yelled and he looked at me with shock. Never in my life I spoke like this to anyone.
He nodded and we prepared the machine.
"On the count of 3. 1,2,3", he said I set the machine on 150 joules.
He jumped on the bed but nothing happened.
"Increase the intensity!", doctor said and I set it in 160 joules.
"3, 2, 1", he said and gave the shock again. And this time his heartbeat came back to normal.
We all took a breath of relief and looked at eachother.
"Finally!", we exclaimed.

We came outside where Mr. Namjoon was standing in a trembling state,
"Doctor my brother!", he said
"Don't worry he is alright now.", I said and he took a sigh of relief.
"Mr. Namjoon I am saying u, trust me I won't let anything happen to ur brothers.", I said and he smiled in pain.

Around 9 pm I came inside Jin's room and sat beside his uncouncious body.
"Mr. Kim Seokjin, I don't know, I haven't met u in my entire life, neither in my childhood nor in my adulthood but some how I feel I have built a strong connection with u.
What is life doing with me, with u, with Namjoon, with Taehyung! Each one us is fighting our own battle. Plz come back to life. Ur brothers need u. Namjoon needs u. He is in miserable state. His senses aren't working properly. And ur younger brother; Taehyung, he is fighting his battle to live. Ever since he got the news that u got shot he hasn't been alright! Yes Taehyung is alive. I am his doctor. I am taking care of him. He misses u so much. He wants to meet u and Namjoon. Will u leave ur brothers all alone here. Plz wake up!", I said and started crying.

Never in my entire life I thought I would get so attached to my patients that I will be effected in such a way. Yes even tho I have seen many of my patients losing the battle of life by surrendering in front of death but this time I want them all to live.

"Doctor!", I heard and looked up when I saw Jin looking me with semi open eyes.
"Jin!", I shouted and stood up.
"Namjoon....where is my brother Namjoon?", he asked.
"He is outside!", I said.
"Call him!", he said and I quickly ran towards Namjoon.
"NAMJOON, QUICKLY COME INSIDE JIN IS CALLING U!", I said and without wasting a single second we both rushed back in.
"HYUNG!", he exclaimed and stood next to him.
Jin raised his hand and Namjoon held it and kissed it.
"Are...you....alright?", Jin asked.
"Yes Hyung yes I am, how r u feeling now?", Namjoon said while continuously kissing his hand.
"I am alright now that I saw my brother!", Jin said which brought tears to my eyes.
"Hyung plz get well soon, we have to go and meet Taehyung!", Namjoon said and Jin got shocked.
"W..what...do u m..mean?", he asked.
"Hyung Taehyung is alive. Dr. Y/n has been taking care of him all this time!", Namjoon said and Jin looked at me and I smiled while nodding.
"Is..t..this...true!", he asked me.
"Yes Jin, it is true. I want u to get well soon now so that we can go to Seoul and meet him. He misses u both alot!", I said and tears started flowing from Jin's eyes.
And now we all were crying.

I then called Dr. Jun Seo inside and sent Namjoon out. We did his a lil treatment and now Jin was finally out of danger.