Chap 9!

"Don't worry you will get well soon, just remember to have plenty of water, okay.", I said to the patient on the bed as she came here in emergency.
"I will prescribe you some medicine, take them regularly along with healthy diet and you will be good in no time.", I said while smiling and then left.

I came outside and saw time at my watch. It was 3pm.
"I better go up and see him, it's also lunch time.", I said and went straight to cafeteria. I took his food tray and went up straight.

As soon as I reached outside his door, Mingyu and Hanbin came out.
"Dr. We were just coming to call you. Mr. Kim is all ready and clean.", said Hanbin.
"Good job, I will go and see him now. You guys can go.", I said and they both nodded then left.
I entered the room but was left shocked .
"Mr. Kimmmm see I brou...WTF! IS THAT YOU?", I said as I saw him. This person sitting in front of me was someone completely different than the one I had been dealing with the one past whole week.

I put the tray on his side table and stood right next to him. The view in front of me was idk what to say.

 The view in front of me was idk what to say

I bent down a little. Then I touched his cheeks with my hands and then I beeped his nose.
"Yaahhh are you crazy what the hell are you doing? Move back!", he said as he shouted at me. I quickly moved back and apologized.
Then I made him sit on the bed. Everything seemed a little different. We both were quite. The silence that engulfed the surrounding in it's embrace brought softness and peace for some reason.
After a minute he decided to break the silence as I was just lost at staring his face.
"Will u feed me today or just keep staring at me?", he asked, and I became so awkward and embarrassed.
"Yeah yeah sorry!", I said and then started feeding him.
I made him eat all his food but we didn't exchange any word.
After that I wiped his mouth and sat on the stool and started staring again.
"Okay can you plz just not stare me like this I feel you are harassing me.", he said annoyingly.
"It's not my fault you look so handsome.", I said without thinking and then internally facepalmed myself as I saw his cheeks getting red.

"You look like a human again. Why you never took care of urself?", I asked.
"You think with these lifeless limbs I could do anything?...", he replied with another question making complete sense,"...and besides no one ever put that much effort on me.", he said then went silent.
I feel so bad for him. It must be so difficult for him to rely on others. So I decided to cheer his mood.
"Nah u did this coz u knew if anyone would see u like this then u will be ended up with hundreds of proposals.", I said and he laughed.
"See I told u if u see me like this u will end up being shocked."
"No doubt u got that attitude.",
"Dr. P with beauty comes attitude.", he said proudly.
"Aishhh I hate it when u call me Dr. P, my name is Y/n, so refer me as Dr. Y/n.", I said while pretending to be all annoyed where as he laughed.
We both were talking when all of a sudden Jungkook came in.
"Mr. Kim I came for ur weekly check..HOLY MOTHER CRAP WHAT THE HELL! MR. KIM IS THAT YOU?", Jungkook said as he was shocked as hell as well.
Mr. Kim laughed to which he quickly ran to us and stood beside me saying to him,
"YOU CAN LAUGH!?", and he ended up laughing even more.
"Why, can't I laugh?", Mr. Kim asked.
"Ofc u can and u should always. Woah Dr. Y/n that's the most beautiful smile I have ever seen right?", Jungkook asked me.
"I agree with u Dr. Jungkook. The most beautiful smile I have ever seen in my life.", I replied to which Mr. Kim smiled even bright.
It feels so good that I made my another patient smile. God knows when was the last time he smiled like this.

"Hey Dr. Jungkook u are here for his weekly checkup right, why not give him a celebrity treatment?", I said to which both of them replied in unison.
"What do you mean?". I stood up and and brought forward the wheelchair.
"What's that for?", Jungkook asked.
"We will make Mr. Kim go to the labs to have his tests done. Also I have made his appointment with Mr. Min for his teeth treatment.", I said to which both of them were shocked.
"What why are you both looking at me like this?", I asked.
"Mr. Kim never left his room.", Jungkook said.
"So if he never did does it means he never will?", I said to which Mr. Kim replied.
"Yes I never will."
"Yaahhh shut up do u want me to do the same with u when I did your cleaning?", I said and both of them were left with an open mouth. Jungkook was becoz of the way I was talking to Mr. Kim and Mr. Kim was coz he knew I had the audacity to do so.
"Don't worry Jungkook it's a normal way of conversation between me and Mr. Kim, u stay out of it.", I said and he nodded.
"So Mr. Kim u going without creating any problem or should I bring my crazy woman out?", I asked to which he said.
"Yaaaah just wait until I get on my legs again. I will take revenge of every act of yours.", he said strictly but was looking so cute.
"Jungkook that's a yes. C'mon make Mr. Kim sit on the wheelchair chair and I will show him the world. Haha.", I said to which Jungkook laughed and Mr. Kim gave me a bombastic side eye.

Jungkook made him sit on the wheelchair and we took him out of the room , towards elevator.