Chap 15!

I put his wheelchair in front of the washbasin and first washed his hands.
"First let's wash ur hands Mr. Kim.", I said and wet them and then gently applied handwash on them. I bought all new things for him.
Then I washed them. After that I made him brush his teeth.
"You wanna use the washroom?", I asked him.
"I already used it before u came.", he said.
"Oh that's good then let's wash ur face.
I made him wear my hairband and then wet his face. Then I slightly bent down and applied face wash gently on his face. First his cheeks then his nose bridge and chin then his forehead.
I washed his face and brought him out of the washroom.
I dried off his face and hands with paper towels and sat in front of him on the stool.
"Let's apply some lotion.", I said.
First I applied lotion on his hands, and then on his face. Then I took off his socks and applied on his feet. Gladly his feet weren't smelling at all the way it did before he was washed off yesterday.
As I was applying lotion of his feet I heard him saying,
"Dr. Y/n...", whenever he says me Dr. Y/n it means he is about to talk serious.
"Yes Mr. Kim?"
"How will I ever be able to thank you?",
"Simple, get well soon and always smile.", I said as I was done and made him wear new pair of socks.
"U r the best person I have ever seen.", he said and I smiled.
"Nah u should see my patient, his name is Taehyung. He is the best.", I said and he laughed slightly.
"Okay now lemme call someone for u to change. Then we will leave.", I said and he nodded.
I called Hanbin and Mingyu. In a minute they came and I left the room. I was standing outside, waiting. It took them 10 minutes then they came out.
"He is all ready.", Mingyu said.
I went inside and saw him sitting all dressed up on the wheelchair.
"How can someone be so handsome?", I said and he blushed.
"Stop it I am not even that good, the way u always brag about me.", he said looking down.
"Yaaah u know what, get well soon and then marry me. Already I am getting old and I want a handsome husband.", I said jokingly and his reaction was hilarious.
"Yaaaah shut up Dr. P. Have some shame. U r proposing me so openly.", he said; eyes popped out.
I went to him and sat on my knees in front of him saying,
"What's the issue though?", I said and he blushed even more.
"U R SO SHAMELESS!", he said and I laughed.
I then took out the brush from the side drawer which I kept yesterday and brushed his hair.
"Hmm perfect!", I said while doing thumbs up.
"Where is ur perfume that I bought yesterday?", I asked.
"In second drawer I think.", he replied.
So I went and brought the perfume and applied on his wrist and neck.
"Mr. Kim I bet when we go down ladies will lose their control to drool over u.", I said and he laughed.
"Let them drool, I don't care coz the prettiest is with me.", he said and my eyes widened. Idky but I felt butterflies in my stomach.
"Haha now u got the taste of ur own medicine.", he said and I narrowed my eyes. I thought he...ughhh nevermind. I made him eat his medicines.
"Aish let's go.", I said and we went out from the room towards the elevator.

We came down to second floor and went straight to Mr. Min's room. I knocked at the door and after getting approval went inside.
"Oh good evening Mr. Kim and Dr. Y/n.", he said.
"Good evening Mr. Min.", we both greeted back.
"So shall we start treating Mr. Kim.", he asked and we both nodded.

Mr. Kim's treatment was going on meanwhile I asked him that I will go and see other patients and he agreed.
I came out and on the way I met Hyo Seop.
"Girl where have u been. Quickly come I was about to come to u.", he said.
"I was with Mr. Kim. His dental treatment has been started.", I said
"Oh so u aren't free right now?"
"No no right now I am, I was going to check on other patients."
"Well I just came from the round everything is clear, u just come with me.", he said and dragged me in the room.
Eunwoo, Lisa and Jungkook were already present there.
"Y/nnnnn first of all this is for u.", Jungkook said excitedly and handed me a gift bag. I peeked inside and saw a perfume.
"Woah what's this for?", I asked .
"He got engaged!", Lisa jumped while telling me .
"This is for staying here last night and saving me.", Jungkook said and I smiled.
"Yaaah it was fine u didn't have to do this.", I said.
"Just tell us when are u getting married.", Hyo Seop asked
"By the end of this month.", Jungkook said.
"What's her name?", Eunwoo asked.
"Jung Aera; my appa's best friend's daughter. We both grew up together and I kinda always liked her.", Jungkook said while being all shy and fluttered.
It suddenly reminded me of him, where will he be now?
"Someone is blushing.", Eunwoo teased him and we all laughed.
"Yaaah shut up!", he said and hide his face behind his hands.
We all chatted then I got a call from Mr. Min.
"Aish I forgot I left Mr. Kim with Mr. Min. I better go.", I said and left the room.