Chap 22!

My parents reached and I made Mr. Jun Seo meet them first as he always wanted to meet them.
My appa liked him alot but my eomma didn't. She said he seemed like a nasty guy and also his one eye was small and other one was big.

Then I made them met Lisa, Jungkook, Eunwoo and Hyo Seop and both of them loved my colleagues so much. She even invited them to have a dinner with us. My friends also loved them alot and agreed to attend the dinner.

"Y/n where is the guy u wanted us to meet?", eomma asked excitedly.
"I am taking u guys there, he was also really excited to meet u guys, he is my patient. Plz be nice to him he already faced so much in his life. I will tell u the whole story later.", I said and they both nodded.
I took them to the 4th floor and the silence freaked them out.
"Does he stays here alone?", appa asked.
"Yes.", I replied.
"Poor guy.", eomma said.
We reached outside Mr. Kim's room and I knocked and took permission from him to enter where as eomma and appa waited.
"Yes yes plz, come in. Don't take permission.", he said as I opened the door and eomma and appa smiled at this words.
We entered and Mr. Kim was sitting on the wheelchair in front of us.
He greeted my parents while smiling and slightly bowing his head and so did my parents.
"Plz come in, make urself comfortable Mr. and Mrs. Lee.", he said politely. He is so kind and generous with my parents.
My parents smiled and sat on the sofa.

I went to Mr. Kim and turned his chair towards my parents.
"Eomma, appa meet Mr. Kim Taehyung. He is my patient and my best buddy.", I said to which Mr. Kim looked at me and smiled .
"And he is a real gentleman as well.", appa said which cleared he approved Mr. Kim. Hehe!
"Jagiya don't forget he is also really handsome.", eomma stated clearly screaming that she likes him as well. Where as Mr. Kim blushed and smiled.
"Plz both of u don't make him uncomfortable.", I said coz I didn't wanna Mr. Kim to get awkward in front of my parents.
"Aish u go and do ur duty, I bet he will enjoy our company more than urs.", eomma said and appa and Mr. Kim laughed.

I went downstairs as I had to deal with some patients.
I came out of one of the patient's room when I saw Mr. Jun-Seo standing outside the room.
"Gosh u scared me.", I said as he was standing right behind me.
"Hehe, sorry. Ahh Dr. Y/n where r ur parents?", he asked .
"They r with Mr. Kim, on the 4th floor.", I said
"Oh u shouldn't have taken them there that man I heard is a...", he was saying but this enraged me so I said,
"Dr. Plz, I won't hear anything negative about my patient. He is the best version of human I have ever met and my parents are more comfortable with him than anyone else.", I said which made him pause his tongue and then he said,
"Oh I am sorry I didn't mean to offend u."
"U taught me right that for a doctor the most important thing should be his patient's health and his respect. So that is what I am doing.", I said to which he smiled and said,
"Proud of u.", then he left .

"God why is this man turning pain in the...ughh nevermind. I better go and check my parents. I wish they didn't say something embarrassing Infront of Mr. Kim.", I said and rushed upstairs.

I went inside the room and saw eomma and appa laughing and feeding Mr. Kim with apples.
"...And then when we showed Y/n this pic she was embarrassed so much...", eomma said.
I went to them and asked while smiling,
"What's happening here?", to which appa replied,
"We were telling Taehyung ur childhood stories.", and then showed me the pic.

(Consider this as u in babyhood

(Consider this as u in babyhood. Credit goes to the rightful owner of the pic)

"Omg eomma why r u showing Mr. Kim such pics?", I said as I got so much embarrassed.
"U looked cute when u were a baby.", Mr. Kim said.
"Yaah jagiya show Taehyung pic of Y/n when she covered herself with egg yolks.", appa said and I quickly went to eomma saying,
"No u won't do anything like that!", and they all laughed.
"Mr. Kim I am so sorry, I know my parents r...", I was saying but he intruptted and said,
"No no, Dr. P. Infact I am loving it with them. They reminded me of the time when I used to sit with my parents.", he said and I smiled.
"Yaah Taehyungaah we want to invite u to a dinner. Will u come?", eomma asked
"Why not Mrs. Lee! I would love to but u have to ask my doctor. She is really strict when it comes to my health.", Mr. Kim said.
"Who is the doctor. Tell me I will talk to her.", appa said
"Mr. Lee ur daughter.", he said and appa laughed while saying,
"Problem solved. Taehyung on Saturday u r coming to have dinner with us. Y/n will bring you there.", appa said without even consulting me.
"But appa he...", I was saying but eomma intruptted and said,
"Aish be quite. We r ur parents. We know better.", she said and Mr. Kim laughed.

I was free for next one hour so I sat with them and we all talked alot. Then it was time for Mr. Kim's dinner and eomma said she will feed him by her own hands. This made me happy so much.

So as I was about leave Jungkook and Lisa along with Eunwoo and Hyo Seop entered the room.
"If u all don't have any issue may we join u to have dinner together. We even bought the food. Jungkook's eomma made it for all of us and sent it here.", Lisa said and Mr. Kim said happily,
"Yes let's all of us eat food together. Mr. and Mrs. Lee plz today eat food with us.", and we all were shocked but happy as well to see him like this.
Lisa, Jungkook and I assembled the table where as Eunwoo went to get spoons and plates.
"Dr. P, can u plz call Mingyu and Hanbin. They both should also join us. They always help me alot.", Mr. Kim said and I smiled .
"Why u call her Dr. P?", Lisa asked.
"She is pretty, and passionate, professional and perfect that's y. All the goods start with P so that's y I say her this.", Mr. Kim said and I blushed where as Hyo Seop looked at me and smirked.
"Mr. Kim I will go and call them.", he said and went but before going mouthed me, 'he loves u', to which I mouthed back, 'shutup'.

After Mingyu and Hanbin came, we started eating the food. The room was filled with voices that created life in it. We all were chatting and gossiping along with laughing and giggling. Eomma was feeding Mr. Kim by her own hands.

This was just so perfect. Mr. Kim was literally so happy and I saw the will of living in his eyes.
'Dont worry Mr. Kim my next target is finding ur brothers', I said to myself and started eating food.