Chap 29!

The rest of the whole day I spent with Mr. Kim. I strictly ordered Mingyu and Hanbin to take special care of Mr. Kim and make sure he and his environment is all clean. Other than that I instructed Jungkook severely to take special care of Mr. Kim and feed him properly and fresh food. Our hospital's most famous physician; Dr. Jisoo I asked her to give therapy to Mr. Kim for the next three days and specially requested appa, eomma and Rose to stay along with him so that he doesn't feel being alone and they agreed that they won't leave him.

Before going home I went to his room as I know I would be seeing him after 3 whole days. God how will I be able to stay away from him that long!

I knocked and then went inside. He was on his bed; staring at the ceiling.
"Mr. Kim?", I said and he faced me.
"U didn't leave?", he asked as I saw a pained smile forming on his face.
"I was but decided to see u once before going.", I said and went near his bed.
"Make me sir for a moment.", he said and I helped him to sit on the bed.
"See Dr. Y/n, make sure u take care of urself and don't worry about me at all."
I smiled and said while holding his hands,
"And u promise me that u will also take care of urself and cooperate with everyone. Already I have instructed Mingyu, Hanbin, Jungkook, Dr. Jisoo and eomma, appa and Rose.", I said and he laughed.
"How will I be able to spend these three days without u?", he said as he smiled. This brought tears in my eyes.
"Yahh why r u crying now?", he said but I lost the control on my tears and hugged him saying,
"I will miss u alot!", and I held him tightly, although he was unable to hug me back due to his medical condition but I felt him snuggling his face on the side of my neck and said,
"I will miss u too, don't worry it's not that when u will come back I will be no more.", he said jokingly but this made me furious, I pushed him back and shouted at him,
"DONT U DARE TO TAKE THAT SHIT OUT OF UR MOUTH EVER AGAIN!".
"Woah, that much possessiveness. U sure u aren't in love with me?", he said as he laughed where as I became red tomato due to anger.
"I hate u Mr. Kim, this is not a time to be joking around! I am going. U carry ur jokes all alone.", I said angrily.
"Hey hey I am sorry, Dr. Y/n listen...", he was saying but I got up from bed. I was about to leave when he said from back,
"Yuri, listen to me girl.", and I don't know why but I stopped in my tracks. I turned around and he asked me to come to him. I went and sat as he told me to do so.
As I sat he said,
"Come here.", I did as he said and moved forward, but his next step shocked me.
He kissed me on my cheek and didn't move his lips. My eyes literally popped out and my pulse rate went wild as his soft, velvety lips came in contact with my cheek. His touch literally sent chills down my spine. I felt as if someone was giving me electric shivers.
He then moved his face back after a whole damn minute and said,
"Take care and don't think too much about me.", I looked at him with pure shock.
I made him lay back on the bed and without saying any word left the room.

As soon as I came out of the room I felt my soul leaving my body,
"DID HE JUST KISS ME AGAIN?", I said to myself and then ran straight towards Hyo Seop's.
I found his leaving the hospital so I rushed behind him and stopped him.
"Woah what happened girl, u scared me?", he said as he put his hands on his heart.
"I want u to take special care of Mr. Kim while I am gone.", I said .
"And why should I do that?", he said while smirking.
"Becoz I am saying so!"
"And why r u saying so?", he asked with another smirk.
"Becoz he is my patient.", I replied.
"Then don't worry, some other doctor will take good care of him.", he said and turned to leave when I stopped him and said,
"Fine listen, I love him. U were right, I am so madly in love with him that it's not in my control. U were right, I like him.", I said and he smiled.
"Dont worry I won't disappoint u. I will take special care of him. But..", he said then stopped.
"But what?", I asked.
"I was right and u were wrong, I was right and u were wrong, lalalalala laaa laa..", he started saying.
"Okay shut up, don't let anyone know about this.", I said and he giggled.
"Don't worry I won't. Now u go home okay.", he said and I hugged him then after saying goodbye I left.

I reached home and packed my stuff. The after eating something and taking a warm shower I went to bed. God I hope this trip brings some good to me.