Chap 34!

I came out of the operation theatre to wash my hands when I saw a man infront of me. His brother!

"Doctor how is my brother?", he said as his eyes were blood red.
"Mr. Namjoon plz relax! We r trying our best to save his life. Just pray!", I said and he fell in my knees.
"Doctor I beg u, plz save my brother. I am ready to give anything. Just save my brother I cant lose him.", he said as he bursted into tears.
I bent down and made him stand,
"Plz Mr. Namjoon, hold urself. We r trying our best. All we need now are prayers. We have called best doctors from Seoul. They r treating him in best possible manner. Plz have faith in God.", I said and called a wardboys to hold him.
I left from there.
"What has happened all of a sudden! Should I tell him about Taehyung...no no, right now my main focus should be Jin that's it.", I said and after cleaning myself I went back in the operation room.

Jungkook's POV:

It's been three day that Mr. Kim hasn't come back to his consciousness. We r so worried for him. I contacted Y/n last night and she told me the whole situation.
Fate and life wield harsh influence over human existence, akin to deranged puppet masters. We are only pawns in the big scheme of things, as fate, an invisible entity, weaves its intricate tapestry of hardships. Life is an unrelenting taskmaster that throws hurdles in our road with callous indifference, according to its whims and fancies. We are ensnared in a web of predestined consequences, vulnerable to invisible influences, much like in a brutal game of chess. We are helpless against the merciless hand of fate and the unrelenting passage of time, despite our fruitless attempts to resist it.
I envy those who have all and nothing to lose. Unlike people like Mr. Kim, how hard will life get on him? How much he has to lose now? When will his sufferings some to an end?

Y/n's POV:

The operation was successful but the next 24 hours are the most critical hours of his life, either he will win the battle against death or get defeat.
We now had nothing to do except pray and wait.
I came out and saw Mr. Namjoon. Poor guy hasn't slept in past 4 days.
"Dr. Y/n how is he now?", he asked me.
"Just pray that he comes in his sense within 24 hours else we can do nothing.", I said and he fell on ground.
"Mr. Namjoon!", I stated and sat on my knees.
"My world has collapsed. I have nothing left now!"
"Don't lose hope that quick Mr. Namjoon.", I said.
"Can I at least see him, plz.", he begged me.
"Sure.", I said and we stood up. I made him wear the medical clothes and took him inside.

He broke down into tears seeing his brother in this condition.
"Hyung!", he said and covered his face as tears weren't stopping.
"Plz come back to me, plz. I have no one left in this world except u. I will die if u left me. Already I lost one brother. I can't afford to lose another one.", he said and Mr. Kim came to my mind.
Jungkook told me how bad Mr. Kim's condition is and he isn't coming to his consciousness. I am so helpless right now.
"Mr. Namjoon, plz come out now.", I said and dragged him outside.
He took off all the plastic from his body and sat on the bench, while sobbing loudly.
"Dr. Y/n, u remember when we came to hospital for my hand's stitches how Hyung brought storm in a teacup. He loves me so much and couldn't see me in pain. But today I am so helpless that I couldn't do anything except sit and see him fighting alone for his life. I will kill them all who did this to my brother.", he said emotionally but the last sentence came out dead serious.
"Mr. Namjoon relax, I need to talk to u about something really important.", I said and he looked at me. He wiped his tears and said,
"What?"
"For that u have to come with me and eat something, u haven't either slept or eaten anything in the past few days.", I aid but he refused. Aish these Kim brothers r so stubborn.
"Plz cooperate with me as the thing which I would be telling u will pull the earth from under ur feet. So for that I want u to gather courage for that.", I said and he got worried.
"Is it related to Hyung, plz don't tell me he won't survive. I beg u.", he said as he folded his hands in front of me.
"No no, be positive. Mr. Jin will get alright really soon. Plz come with me.", I said and then took him to the cafe.

I bought two cups of coffee as my mind was also driving crazy. I barely slept for more than 4 hours in these 4 days. And I bought some sandwiches for him. I put the tray in front of and he started eating.
I took a sip and waited for him to finish his meal. After that I said,
"Mr. Namjoon, plz tell me about ur younger brother.", I said and he looked me with shocked eyes. Then he spoke,
"His name was Kim Taehyung, he was our youngest brother. But after a road accident that took place 7 years ago he went in coma. We used to visit him secretly but one time when we went to see him, few of the men of our rival followed us. We didn't know that he was keeping an eye on us. That day when we left we got to know that those men stabbed our brother right inside his heart and he was killed.", he said and his eyes filled with tears.
"Mr. Namjoon what I am about to tell u, listen to me very carefully.", I said and then looked at him.
"Mr. Kim Taehyung isn't dead.", I said and his jaw dropped.
"W-what do mean?", he asked.
"He is in Seoul, alive! And I am his personal doctor. I am Mr. Kim's Doctor!", I said and his mouth was left open wide and his eyes ready to fall out of his sockets.