Chap 3!

I woke up at the sound of alarm. It was 7am. I don't know why but there was a smile on my face. Couldn't believe my dream actually came true.

I got up and completed my morning routine and then headed towards the hospital.

As I entered I saw Mr. Choi entering as well so I put breaks on my feet and greeted him.
"Good morning sir.", I said while smiling brightly and bowed then.
"Good morning Y/n! How was your first day dear?", he asked.
"It was really good sir. And my team members are also amazing and cooperative.", I replied then from back I heard another voice. I turned around and saw Hyo Seop.
"Good morning sir, good morning Y/n.", he said. We both greeted him back then we took our leave.

"Sup girl.", Hyo Seop said while raising his hand. I was confused what he was doing so he said,
"Ah right you don't know my hand shake. Don't worry I will teach you and then whenever we meet you will greet me like that.". I laughed at his innocence and nodded in approval.
We both entered the room and I saw Lisa and Eunwoo already present there
"Good morning Y/n.", both of them greeted me with a smile.
"Good morning guys. Where is Jungkook?", I asked.
"Room 345!", Eunwoo said and all of a sudden Lisa and Hyo Seop went silent.
"Why can't we get rid of him. He has been stuck here with us for the past 7 years.", Lisa asked annoyingly.
"We can't do anything as long as we get paid to keep him here.", Hyo Seop said.
I got really confused.
"Guys what's the matter?", I asked.
Then all of a sudden Eunwoo came towards me and told me to sit. We all formed a circle as if we were discussing the most secretive mission over here. Woah Eunwoo is a jolly person. I think he just gets time to get comfortable with others. Noice!

"Okay so the thing is 7 years ago a patient came to us. In this hospital I mean...", Eunwoo was saying when Lisa intruptted and said,
"Hyo Seop joined the hospital 3 years ago and Eunwoo and I came 2 years ago. To Jungkook it's been 4 years.", okay I needed that piece of information badly to understand the ongoing concept.
Eunwoo then continued, "...Everyone told that he was the son of the biggest business man in Korea. He was tall, young, handsome and insanely attractive. He loved to ride bikes. It was his obsession. He was having competition out of the city. But on the same day before his competition started he received a call from his elder brothers that their mother had passed away. He was really close to his mother. Without wasting any second he rode his bike straight to Seoul. But on his way back he had a devastating accident that completely changed his life. He was crushed between two trucks and went straight into coma for 5 years.", he finished and after hearing this my mouth was left open.
"So what about his brothers and father. Where are they? Didn't they check on him?", I asked.
"We heard his father married some woman and moved to the States and about his brothers we don't know.", Hyo Seop said.
"That's literally so inhumane behavior how can they leave their loved one dying in a room.", I said angrily.
"No one , absolutely no one has the power to control that man. He himself has turned into a beast. He shouts at everyone who goes near him. Although he lost the ability to move, his tongue works like a sword. He can't even move his finger but everyone is scared of him. Only Jungkook has the ability to feed him.", Lisa said.
"What do you mean?", I questioned.
"What she means is that every doctor fears to go to his room becoz he starts screaming and shouting and cursing but when Jungkook goes in although he is still rude but he doesn't shout at him. He eats food by his hand. I heard a few doctors saying that Jungkook resembles his eldest brother, maybe that's why. But when this man is angry he doesn't even spare our poor Kookie and makes him stand on the verge of tears.", Hyo Seop said.
The moment I saw Jungkook I knew he had a soft heart.
"Y/n if you look at that man I bet you would be scared as hell as well. That man has huge beard that covers uptil his chest. His hair are messy and so long it feels they are long stems of an old tree. He doesn't even allows anyone to wash him. His room stinks like shit. Poor Kookie, idk how he manages to give him food and medicines. The problem is that he himself doesn't wanna live. He lost his hope in life. I once passed near his room and I heard him sobbing loudly calling his eommoni. I felt bad for him so I tried to enter his room but then the way he barked at me, ooofffff it gave me a life long lesson to not enter in this man's room.", Eunwoo told me.
"If no one of his family now exists why is he here, who is paying his bills?", I asked.
"We don't know that. We have no idea. But there is a man who comes visits him every 6 months. He makes sure the whole hospital gets empty that day and then he comes. None of us has seen his face.", Lisa said.
"What if it's his father?", I said.
"We thought the same in the beginning but his father passed away 5 years ago due to sudden heart attack. So it can't be him.", Hyo Seop said.
"Oh my God my brain is not braining anymore. What kind of mystery is this?", I said while holding my head. Till yesterday everything was going smooth and normal and now all of a sudden this patient exists. What is the story behind this man? The mystery hinding behind room number 345 must be solved!