Fourth of July

Above is the prompt I used hope you like it.

Vikklan has planned a trip to come to Florida to join the Merome duo for the Fourth of July, while Poofless is at Prestons house. They all hop on skype to celebrate together despite the foreigners celebrating as well.

~Lachlan's Pov~

I was in the room that I'm sharing with Vik on skype with the guys. For what I know there is going to be fireworks near us in 5-10 minutes.
I sit in my rolly chair eating my Popsicle and listen to the guys chat. I was really focused on my Popsicle because it started melting. So what I did to make sure it doesn't drop on me I start sucking it's juices and making a lot of noise.
I hear Jerome laugh.
"What," I ask.
"Enjoying the Popsicle much," he replies.
"You bet mate," I wink at him.
Vik speaks up and says "I want to taste that popsicle."
I move my arm with the Popsicle slowly at him because it's dripping. I turn my head to lick my fingers on my other hand. Vik grabs me hand with the Popsicle and pulls me toward him. I pull my fingers out of my mouth shocked and his lips connect with mine. At that moment fireworks started and Vik pulls away and says, "I wanted to taste it like that."
I give him a smirk and kiss him again after taking a peek at the Skype call. Mitch and Jerome were on the ground still in view of the camera making out and Poofless are also kissing each other at the desk.
I pull back a little out of breathe and ask Vik, "how does the Popsicle taste."
He smiles and replies "it's just grand."

Authors note:
Hi guys this is my first one shot hope you enjoyed it. :3