Kiss me/feed me

~Lachlan's Pov~

I watch Vik twirl his pasta with his fork. The sauce and the noodles just look so good. I look down at my platter of steak and veggies and back at his pasta. He lifts his beautiful bundle of noodles and sauce spun on his fork and brings it to his mouth, his eyes meeting mine and he smiles.

I look back at my plate and take a piece of my steak and chew it slowly trying to imagine it as the pasta Vik has. I stare at his lips as he licks the bit of sauce from them.
I want to know how it tastes.

"Hey Lachlan. You want something," Vik says teasingly.

I blush and take a night of my food.

"Maybe," I replied through my mouth full.

I watch Vik twist the noodles again and lift his fork.

"Hey Vik," I called. He looks at me with a smirk on his face.

"So you did want something," he inquired.

I smile back at him and lean in. He takes the bait and leans in as well. Vik went for my lips and I went for his neglected fork full of noodles.

I take the bite from his noodles as he runs into my shoulder.

"Oiiiiii," he leans back blushing.

I smile at him my mouthful of the noodles I wanted.

"If you wanted my food you could've just asked. Now come give me that kiss you were gunna give me," I smiles leaning in.

I quickly swallow my mouthful of noodles and lean in meeting his lips.

This is even better than I thought. I got to taste the noodles and Vik. It goes for a perfect night.

I pull back smiling. Can't wait to taste what other delicious sauce he has in store for tonight.

Hiiiii hope you enjoyed that quick little oneshot. Did it satisfy your taste buds?