Vik's Hoodie

Prompt I used is above. Enjoy

~Lachlan's Pov~

As the last day of Minecon arrived The pack decided to spend this last lunch together.
We went to this big mall place to get some cheeky Nandos like earlier.
At the restaurant we gathered around and ate our food with top banter.
"Hey Lachlan I forgot to mention this earlier but where'd you get that hoodie," Preston asks.
I was wearing a sidemen hoodie Vik have to me because I was cold and I needed something to hold on to from him.
"Now now Vik," Rob starts.
Thank you Rob for not being nosy.
"He has his reasons." Preston cuts off Rob singing, "Yeah because of Viiklaaaaan."
"Yeaahhhh Vikklan," Mitch chimes in.
"Vikklan, Vikklan, Vikklan," Jerome started chanting.
"Vikklan, Vikklan, Vikklan," now Rob is chanting too.
"Vikklan, Vikklan, Vikklan," Mitch and Preston join Rob and Jerome.
Preston starts screaming "VIKKLAN, VIKKLAN VIK-"
"Shut the fuck up Preston," Vik speaks up blushing.
I stroke his red cheek with my cold hands and say softly, "Don't worry Vik it's just for the banter."
"Oh it's not banter," Jerome says.
"You guys just want to protect you secret." Rob adds.
Vikk blushes even more and covers his face with his hands.
I pull them away gently from his face and whisper, "You look cute when you blush."
Somehow he manages to blush even more and I give him a quick kiss on his cheek.
He grabs my hand and says, "I give up. Vikklan is real."
The boys smile and I hear some finally's and what a surprise by the guys. But I don't really pay attention to them. I pull Vik into a kiss. I mean might as well before I can't be with him. I'll have his hoodie though.

Another short one. What's wrong with me. Oh well hope you enjoy this cute little ones hot I just love the idea of the two swapping jackets and stuff.