Winners!

Alright so remember that contest I had ages ago. Well yeah I can finally announce the winners! Sorry this isn't much of an update. And it's late, but yay contest winners!

Well I had two contestants that entered. Of course there's only one winner. For each category!

Buglet804 's oneshot would so win in the category of creativity. Of course both docs were both creative but theirs just had this new feel to it. It was something I haven't read before and that is something I strive to write, something that hasn't been before. So props to them. DM me as to what you want your prize to be. Also those who haven't check out their oneshot.

silvvisin 's oneshot would so win in the category of heart wrenching. Now this one pulled at the feels just pulling you through pain. It was well written and I love how the phrase not without you was ever present through the story. That is one of my favorite writing things on stories. It was subtle and had a bit of foreshadowing. So DM me what you want your prize to be. And if you haven't go check out their one shot it is great.

There you have it its the winners of the contest I hosted. I really do hope we can do more things where I can interact with you all. Anyways hope you enjoyed and hopefully and update will be up some time.