Let me study

~Lachlan's Pov~

"Viiiiik this is boring lets go out and play football or something," I complain as I toss a soccer ball in the air and catch it. I toss it up in the air and hear him groan. I catch it and throw it at his head.

"I'm sorry Lachlan but I really need to be studying." he rolls the ball away from me and reorganize his papers.

I sigh loudly exaggerating how bored I was. I pull out my phone and let him work for a bit. I go on YouTube and open up a compilation of John Cena memes and turn the speaker up loud. After 3 quick memes Vik gives me a glare.

"Lachlan that's loud and distracting can you please turn it down." He continues to stare me down.

"Fiiiine," I sigh getting off of YouTube. I put my phone away and sit on my hands.

"Vik?" I called.

"Yes Lachlan?" He asks slightly frustrated writing down some notes.

"I'm bored can we do something." I spin in my chair.

"If you let me study we can." He grumbles.

"Ugh fine. Hurry up." I say starting to spin the chair faster.

"Lachlan you are going to get dizzy stop spinning." I warns me.

I spin once more slowing down and attempt to leap to the bed. Instead I trip and fall on to Vik knocking him forward.

"LACHLAN STOP LET ME STUDY," Vik yells at me. I clumsily stand up and look at him feeling attacked. He hunches back and work on his notes.

I flop on the bed face fist and just lay there. I hear Vik shuffling through his papers studying. I lay there. Soon I fall asleep.

~Vik's Pov~

I feel bad now poor Lachlan. I didn't mean to yell at him. He was just too distracting. He's just like a child. Also I really need to study Lachlan takes up a lot of my time.

I hear the soft sniffs emoting from his body. He's still laying face down on the bed.

My stomach drops and I jump on the bed pulling at his arms. I peer at him pressing my face against the bed trying to see his face.

He sobs. I push him over, "Lachlan Lachlan I'm sorry," I plead.

He continues sobbing. My mind panics.

"Roll over so we can cuddle please?" I ask my voice getting high.

"Lachlan we can cuddle I'm sorry," I beg.

He rolls over slowly hiding his face in my chest and mumble a weak ok.

I squeeze him tight and murmur, "I'm sorry," on reapeat. I love Lachlan and I never mean to hurt his feelings.

I feel Lachlan's breathing get uneven. He's heaving against my chest. I quickly pull him off of me to see if he's ok and he bursts into laughter.

I was hit with confusion then I realized. He faked it to cuddle.
Lachlan looks at me with a nervous smile. His eyes are bright a sparkling with mischief.

"Lachlan what do you have to say for yourself," I teasingly say like a parent.

"It worked," he laughs.

I roll my eyes and wrap my arms around the long Australian. He's not going anywhere. Even if I need to study I need him.

Hey guys happy new year hope you enjoyed this oneshot.