Unfair

~Vik's Pov~
"Lachlaaaaan come back here," I shout at the tall Australian running away with my butter stick. I just wanted to butter my muffin.

"Come back with my butter," I yell, abandoning my plain muffin.
He stands still, holding the sick of butter above his head.
I start jumping trying to reach the stick of butter. Lachlan just watches me with a ridiculous smirk on his face.

I stop jumping and give a good kick in the shin. He drops the butter and grabs his injured ankle.
I reach for the butter and sprint back into the kitchen.

"What did you do that for!" I hear Lachlan yelling behind me.

"You shouldn't be stealing a man's butter," I simply reply and start buttering my muffin.

I turn around to him leaning on the counter. Taking a bite from my muffin, I walk away.

"Mmmmmmmhmmmmm," I moan, "really good muffin. You should put the butter away as well." Victory runs through my body.

It was short lived after hearing the fridge close.

"You know you're cute trying to jump for something you can't reach," I can hear him smirking. That pisses me off.

Storming out of the room, I hear him add, "Also, when you have to tiptoe to reach something? Absolutely adorable."

********************************

"Lachlan!" I scream as I jump on the coach.

He took the remote and it was Wednesday, my day to watch my show.

"It's Wednesday its my turn to watch tv," he says.

I stand on the couch with a shocked face mocking offense, "is not." I whine at him.

He just laughs. I knock the remote out of his hand. It lands by the coffee table and I dive for it.

"Haha. I got it," I say triumphantly.

Lachlan just smiles. "You are so cute and short I love you," he talks me like I'm soooo much smaller than he is.

I sit on the couch and roll my eyes as the show starts. He's going to get it.

********************************

Lachlan and I decided that we should stay in and watch a movie tonight and he just fell asleep.

I hurriedly get a ladder, a bowl and a big bag of ice.

I quietly set up the ladder near the couch and filled the bowl with ice and water. I let it sit a little and stir it with my finger. I hide my laughter at how cold it was.

I carefully climbed up the ladder and bring the bowl of ice water with me.

Once I reached a decent height I dump the cold water on the sleeping figure. The cool liquid quickly falling and getting all over the blonde was beautiful. Same goes for his reaction.

Lachlan sits up with a start.

"Who's. Short. Now." I shout and start laughing at Lachlan who is now soaked and shivering.

Feeling a bit guilty I climb down from the ladder and walk into Lachlan's arms.

I look up at his face. His soaked hair falling in his face. His eyes bright as ever, he leans down and kisses me.

I snuggle into his sodden shirt and mumble, "Maybe I might like being short."

Hey guys sorry for the late update all this school stuff had been draining me of everything. Hope school is going well for you all and I hope you enjoyed this adorable oneshot!