Hot

~Vik~

"Good night Vik," Lachlan says. He turns of the lights and climbs in under the sheets. First night in Australia and it's summer. This is such a sudden change compared to the England winter. It's hot. How does he sleep under this blanket.

All day I've already been complaining it was hot. Even when he was recording I complained during his video. I can't help it, it's just so. Hot.

I throw the blanket over onto Lachlan's side. He's covered in two layers of the blanket. Lachlan looks at me with the face that says 'really now'.

"It's hot," I whine, thrashing around my side of the bed. I stop with my face on the pillow, butt in the air. I feel the blanket get thrown over me and I sink flat on the bed.

Making a dramatic effort, I roll off the bed and onto the carpet floor.

"It's hot," I complain dragging out the 'o' in hot. "The carpet doesn't help either," I said. Rubbing my hot and clammy hands into the cool carpet warms it quickly. I roll over feeling my body heat the carpet.

I hear the bed creak and Lachlan groan. "It's hot," I repeat. "Can we turn on a fan or something. Crank up the AC?" I get up and walk around his room looking for a fan to turn on. I see Lachlan leaning on his side watching me.

I take off my shirt making a show out of it. He's still looking. "It's hot." I point out. Lachlan scoffs and rolls over.

Opening the door I leave the room for a glass of water. My hands run along the walls and I relish the way they feel cold. I try to go down the stairs quietly, only hearing the padding of my feet. The house is dark with only moonlight filtering through the backyard door.

Inside the kitchen I grab a glass off of the drying rack and fill it with water. I frown as its not as cold as I thought it would be. I push on the fridge for ice. It starts making clanging and whirring noises as ice falls into my cup. I flinch at the noise but love the feeling of the cold glass against my hands. Man, is it hot in Australia.

I stop walking up the stairs as I see a picture of Lachlan. He's wet from coming out of the ocean an damn. He's hot.

As I walk back into the room, I see that he has fallen asleep. I set the glass quietly and crawl into the bed. He's laying on his side, arms outstretched. I crawl into his waiting arms.

His arms are comfortable and safe but, it's hot. I feel his arms tighten its hold around me. I twist around and bury my face in his bare chest, pressing light kisses and smelling him. He's slightly damp from sweat but I love the way he smells. I feel his breath hitch as I kiss near his neck.

I look up and stare deep into his eyes. Parts of his soft blonde hair falls over his eyes. I loosen my arms from his grip and reach out to move it out of the way.

Lachlan leans in to press a gentle kiss on my forehead. I lean against his embrace. One of his arms loosen and comes by my face. His soft hand finds its way to my chin and lifts it to look at him.

My heart swells as we make eye contact. I could feel how much he loves me. All the emotion radiates off him. It pulses in all the places he is touching me. There is a solid connection where our lips meet. I pull away from him and press my lips near his ears.

"It's hot" I whisper breathily in his ear. I lean back and look at him innocently. Slowly he rolls himself on top of me and pins my arms above my head. Lachlan hovers above me and I stare back at him wide-eyed.

"If you don't stop complaining on being hot I will give you a reason to be hot." Lachlan said. His tone was deep and I look at the space between us and what little we have on. I grow hard under him and try to squirm away from his grasp.

"Looks like I'm making you hot and bothered aren't I." Lachlan says amused. I lay my head to the side so I don't look at him in the eye.

"Quiet now aren't you. We just started." Lachlan kisses my neck and heat rushes through my body. He bites down on the sweet spot and I try stifling a gasp. He puts my hand together to hold it with one hand and his other moves my face to look at him.

"I'm going to make the whole house echo from your hot noises," Lachlan said his voice full of lust. I fidget under him feeling all the heat go down in the lower region. His hand goes back up to mine and he continues to attack my neck. I hold back moans and whimper as he bites and sucks on my neck.

"You've been so vocal. Where'd it all go?" He's teasing me. "Let them go baby," he whispers in my ear. I buck my hips and moan involuntarily.

"Ah keen to my words I see. How hot are you right now? Is it all because of me?" I gasp and fidget under him. His hold is strong and I'm distracted.

"I'd say give up because this is what you want." I look at him. "Isn't it? You like this don't you? Being dominated. Told what to do. You aren't in control anymore. You are mine." I let out a moan as he starts to slowly grind on me. I give in and buck my hips for more friction. Desperate for more friction. Lachlan's hand comes down and holds my hip to the bed.

"You are under my control. I'll go what speed I want." He grinds even slower barely touching my hard on. I buck my hips despite what he said, the teasing unbearable. I was too embarrassed to tell him what I wanted. What I needed.

Everything disappears as he rolls off me. "I did what I wanted and not you're hot" he talks like its a simple fact. I look at him he's already snuggled up in blankets. I stare at him confused.

"Go to bed I'm tired." Lachlan struggled to groan.

With that I lay on the bed. Hot and bothered.

Hey guys hope you enjoyed this and made you all tingly. Well I'm terribly sorry this is like a month late. I'll use the school excuse and the fact that this was rather a difficult one to write actually. Hope you all enjoyed though 😘😘