Vik is on a trip part 2

This is slightly over due but it's here.
~Vik's Pov~

I look at the doctor with hopeful eyes. He has to live. I only left him for a week. He could just catch a life ending sickness that fast.
The second doctor on the other side of the room had been on the phone. I never noticed he was hear until I heard the words, "I'm sorry Mrs. Power we will send the body to you ASAP."
The turn back to the doctor I was previously looking at. He looks up from his clipboard and shakes his head.
As he's about to cover Lachlan I rush over to him and grab his hand.
He is so cold. Tears start streaming out of my eyes.
"NO," I start screaming, "YOU CAN'T BE DEAD," I said shaking his hand violently.
"OPEN YOUR GODDAMN EYES," I scream shaking his head.
I need to see his bright blue eyes, Always being a shining light in my life.
"Say something. anything!" I whisper collapsing on his chest.
The doctors come and grab me tearing me away from Lachlan.
I scream. I scream my lungs out. I scream for Lachlan to hear me. For Lachlan to open his eyes and see me. To see his eyes again.
The doctors have retained me but I still scream, I pull my arms trying to get back to him. A nurse comes over to me with a sad face and puts a mask on his face. I still scream and cry and struggle to get back to my Lachlan, but as my energy is drained its replaced with an eery darkness.

~

I wake up to sun in my eyes. I look around and I'm in my room still.
Has this really been all just a dream? Could it be that it never happened?
I walk out of my room and see JJsitting on the couch. He has a sad look on his face.
"What happened?" I ask, still a little groggy.
JJ sighs and puts a hand on his forehead, "Looks like I'll be the one that has to break it to you. We heard the news as of what happened. We were called to come get you at the hospital. I'm sorry Vik."
So this wasn't a dream.
I stand there dumbfounded, tears pricking at my eyes.
I walk back into my room like a zombie and fall on my bed. I lay there and cry. This just can't be real.
I eventually run out of tears. Sleep then comes to me and I welcome it. It will be my escape from this all.

~

It has been 3 months since Lachlan mysteriously died. There still has been no answer on how he died. Today is his funeral.
I've barely left my room these past months. I barely ate, barely drank. The guys tried to get me out. They tried to get help. But none of it did anything.
I look in the mirror. I'm in a suit that once fit me perfectly. Now it's too big. I lost a lot of weight, but what do I care.
My hair has grown more than what I would've liked but it doesn't matter. At least I'm presentable.

~

I arrive climb out of the car. Josh drove, and Toby and I were in it. We were going to meet up with the rest of The Pack inside. They are all still doing YouTube. I quit without explanation, just like Lachlan's death. The rest of the guys covered us not like it matters though.
I sit down on the side with friends. Everyone is walking up to Lachlan's parents and giving them their condolences.
As the funeral starts everyone was supposed to say something about Lachlan. Everyone except for me was crying. I couldn't move. All I could do is stare at the open coffin Lachlan was in. No tears come. I feel emotionless.
The funeral is now drawing to a close. Listening to all those memories shared with Lachlan just bounced off of me like nothing. I still feel nothing. Now is the time where we last see Lachlan's body.
Once I reach to him and see his pale face and eyes closed I feel something rushing towards me. Something bubbly in my chest. Laughter comes out of my mouth a dry raw laughter.
People usually say dead people look peaceful, to me he looks like he's trying to wake up. There was still life in him. But something took it. The laughter continues and people are confused. None of the Sidemen have heard me speak these past few months only my sobs. But here they hear my laughter and are shocked. I'm shocked but I just can't compose myself.

~

It has been a month since Lachlan was buried. It had been a month that I have spent roaming around his hometown. Going places he went. Staying at the house he lived in.
I did all of the to think about him. To try to keep him alive. To live like he once did.
It helped me. I have spoken to people once again. His parents helped me immensely.

~

Being able to drive again, I drove to a place that I have been planning to visit soon. I park my car on the road where Lachlan is buried at. I make my way past the graves to Lachlan's. I brought him bright blue flowers, that at the store reminded me of his eyes.
I place them in front of the grave stone that bore his name.
I sit next to it and sob.
"I'm sorry Lachlan. I'm sorry this happened to you," I sighed.
"This really shouldn't have happened. I should of stayed with you. May your death still be unknown till this day I can't help but think it's my fault." Tears start to fall on his grave. I sit up and try to wipe them away from my face.
"I'm so sorry. I'm so so sorry. I'm sorry," I start to repeat those words over and over again.
"I miss you," I let out a small whimper.
"I love you Lachlan and I will see you some day. I will never forget you. I will never replace you. No one can be my boyfriend but you. You might not want this but I made up my mind. I can't date anyone unless it's you no one is like you Lachlan. No one has your blue eyes. Or your beautiful smile. No one can be as cheeky and adorable as you are. No one is Lachlan Power but you." I rant to him.
"I'm sorry Lachlan," I say once more, slowly leaving his grave. I wipe my nose and eyes with my sleeve and get into my car.
"I'm sorry Lachlan," I whisper leaving the cemetery.