Part title

Person a and b are hanging out and having fun. Soon person b dissapeared and when person a figures out they find person b asleep. After checking in and given my them a few kisses and saying cute things they try to take a picture but the flash is on. After a while they decide to wake person but they end up cuddling and falling asleep together.

~Vik~

"Come get me!" I yell back as I run through the the fields of the park. I run past people sitting in the grass and past children playing football. I run towards the trees and start to climb on. I barely get up on a branch when a hand grabs my leg.

"Nice try Vik," Lachlan laughs. He lets go and I hop down. "You think you can outrun me?" He asks. He leans on a tree a runs a hand through his sweaty hair.

"Psh it's not fair you have long legs," I pout at him with my arms crossed.

"It's not my fault you are as short as a child." He leans over and pushes me with a finger. "Come on let's go we've got tons of things planned today," he calls at me, walking away.

I jog to catch up to him. "What are we doing next?"

A/N aw this was going to be a really cute fluffy one but I couldn't get into the groove of making it like a story so I was never really happy writing it and couldn't figure out how to continue it and go through with the prompt.