Cuddles

~Vik's Pov~

Outside, the rain pours onto my house. The wind is howling and the thunder rolls along.

A flash of lightning lights up the dark and powerless house. Not long after is the following crack of thunder so loud it shakes my house.

I curl into the comforting arms of Lachlan. He smiles and kisses my forehead. I hate storms. But I do love cuddles.

Eventually the rain eases and the movie we were watching turns back onto the TV. I can't believe we were watching "Frozen" again.

I didn't know Lachlan had fallen a asleep until I heard his soft snoring over Olaf's singing. He loves Olaf.

I twist around ignoring the rest of the movie and focus on his sleeping face. He seems so small sleeping. Usually he is this big tall person that is so full of banter and pure energy. Here he is asleep with me in his arms. His bright eyes closed. His face is so defined and ever so handsome.

Lachlan loves cuddles. I can see why. Everything is just so much better sleeping with him.

My thoughts were interrupted as his hand comes down out of no where and smacks my face.

Ah, the beauty of sleeping Lachlan.

Hey, hope you all enjoy this cute oneshot. It is so Lachlan though. Sorry about the short and late update.