Necklace

~Vik's Pov~

Chink, chink, chink. I feel the cool material make soft chiming noise against my neck.

"Lachlan," I groan, my voice raspy from sleep. "This is the second time tonight you woke me up doing this. Go to sleep." I roll so I'm facing him. I grab his hands and close my eyes.

"But I can't with playing with your necklace." He whispers. "It's soothing." Lachlan pulls his hands out of mine and reaches for my neck.

I feel his fingers against my skin as he starts thumbing my necklace. I close my eyes and let him do so, feeling pissed off because I'm exhausted.

After Lachlan was finished with his visit at Texas, I invited him over to England to stay at the sideman house. Granted, we agreed we should share a bed. I almost regret my decision. Almost. I can barely fall asleep with him playing with my necklace. It'd be nice if he'd stop and we'd fall asleep tangled in each others arms.

With my conscience fading I had an idea. I'll get Lachlan his own chain.

The bed shifts and I feel Lachlan press against me. His fingers find their way into my hair. I relax at his touch.

~~~

I wake up to be entangled with Lachlan. I move closer to him, loving how comfortable it is to be with him, alone, in my bed, being the innocent couple we are. It's nice to be close to him, carefree about it. I wish I just went to Texas with him. At less there we don't have to almost hide our relationship.

The Sidemen are cool with us being together. It's just that if we do anything they'd make fun of me. I'd rather not be even more teased. Lachlan gets it. Kind of.

With the pack it's so much easier. We get teased but they get it. We tease them back. It's just banter.

I breathe him in, ravishing the way he smells. He stirs, waking up, I cling to him. Lachlan groans and arches his back, I feel his chest vibrate with his gruff morning voice.

"Good morning," Lachlan looks down on me blue eyes shining brightly. I smile up at him and gin in for a quick peck on his lips.

"Morning," I whisper burying my face in his chest. I feel him chuckle as he holds me close.

The door suddenly opens, making a huge noise.

"Wake up guys we have bought some breakfast," Tobi practically yells.

Before I know it I launched myself off my bed. I turn to my side facing the door with a grunt. "Ever heard of knocking," I sneered.

He looks at me in a questioning way. "Well we have food so come down and eat I guess." He takes a look at Lachlan and gives me a suggestive look.

I groan throwing the blanket over my face. I hear my bed creak and soon the blanket is slowly pulled off of me. I curl up into a fetal position and groan again. Lachlan looks down on me looking confused and amused.

"What was that all about?" He asked. I look up at him. He's wrapped in my blanket in nothing but a pair of boxers. "Boy is he beautiful" I sigh to myself.

"Come back on to the bed," he says soothingly. His voice still deeper from recently waking up.

"But breakfast is here, we should go down." I wrap my arms around his neck. He hovers over me and I look into his beautiful eyes.