1K votes

Deadline has been pushed back

Hey guys thank you all so much for 1k votes. I thought of this cute little idea we could do to celebrate. I have about 10 drafts and I'm going to hold a contest for you to finish it. Some are even titles so you can write and interpret it how ever you like. Want to change the way a oneshot ended. Go ahead and rewrite something I've done.

Rules and regulations

~So how we can keep track of it is put it under the Jellommainia tag and tag me in it. The title could be something along the lines of 1k vote contest or whatever.

~Um the part title could be the one I gave it you could change it.

~You need to mention which one you chose.

~Spread the word.

~Since this is a Vikklan book it should be a Vikklan oneshot or somehow related to Vikklan.

Prize
~The winner gets their story featured in this book. Or can get a request or character appearance.

~I can make a cover or some sort of edit for you.

~offer prize suggestions

Winners
~There will be a winner for each part, or at least most parts.

Important
~Deadline: June 19

There will be secret hidden winners for random things like best plot twist or idea. I really can't wait to read what you guys have got because I think we should all spread our wings and reach out to each other. So hope you all participate and goodluck.

Options on the next part.