You are art

~Lachlan's Pov~

I look at my watch. 8:30. I continue to jog towards the library. The wind whips my hoodie as I clutch my papers close to my chest to keep them from flying.

I burst into the library and feel my fingers start defrosting. I stumble around and go to my usual corner and dump my stuff.

It's been a long day and I need to study. I go around the library and grab some physics books.

Studying. Is. Boring.

Graphs and pictures that I need to understand. I really enjoy it. But it's a lot of work.

Formulas to memorize. Things to write down. So. Tired.

~Vik's Pov~

This blonde goes to the library often. I like the library because here I can focus on work in progress. The blonde makes it more enjoyable.

It's extremely late though and he's here. He's usually comes earlier and leaves earlier. The poor guy looks like he's falling asleep, in a corner.

He looks really good though. I look at the face I was drawing and suddenly I realize that it doesn't look the way I want it. I want it to look like him.

I quietly pack my things and move my way towards him.

I slowly set my stuff down and lean towards him. He is sleeping so soundly. His chest slowly rises and falls evenly. His face is relaxed,so sweet and innocent. His eyes twitch and move under his eyelids. I don't remember what color they were. His hair was slightly scrawled up from running his hands through them. He was just beautiful.

I poked his nose to see if he'd twitch or anything, nothing. I shake him a tad to see if he'd wake, nothing.

Well good enough for me. I sat down with my legs crisscrossed.
Pulling my sketch book to my lap I twirl my pencil. I start with sketching the simple outline of his face. His sharp jaw and how his head tilts to the left. It round chin and cute button nose.

The drawing slowly pieces itself together. Now his sleeping face was laid out on my paper. It's perfect.  I signed my name in the corner small and fancy.

I marvel at how much I enjoy the sketch. With him sleeping it just captures his features perfectly. The was his jaw is so sharp and his nose is so round. His sweet face was just perfect.

He stirs and I start grabbing my papers. As I grab my pencil he rubs his eyes and look at me. His eyes were a light blue grey slightly dazed. He gave a groggy groan and looked at my hands. I stayed still for his eyes shocked me.

I need to draw him again.

"Is that me," the once sleeping person nods at my sketch. His groggy voice gave me shivers.

I just shrug. His movements are sluggish and weighted as he reaches out to grab the drawing. The guy studies it eyes flicking around.

I watch intently. His eyes have started to lighten to a more blue than grey.

"What does that say," he asks pointing at my name.

"It says Vik," I smile at him.

He looks at the paper and points at my name, "So that is Vik and that is Lachlan," he said pointing at his face.

"Lachlan," I say looking into his eyes. They gleam a beautiful blue.

Lachlan reaches for a pencil and starts drawing on the picture. He hands it to me and I realize he didn't draw he wrote his number. I look at him.

"It's a tad late to come to my dorm so call me," Lachlan smirks.

I nod and pack up my stuff.

"Coffee tomorrow at 10?" I ask. He nods.

When I got back to my room I take out my phone. It rings twice and I hear his voice.

"Hi Lachlan," I blushed. This marks the start of something great.

Hey so so so sorry for missing a few days you all know schools a bitch. Hope you all enjoyed this adorable oneshot. Also thank you for all the support on this book <3