Vik is on a trip part 1

Hi I want to thank you all for all the support you have been giving me on this book. This is my first time publishing a book and it has gotten so much support. I'm so thankful. Now on to the story.

~Vik's Pov~

I'm going on a trip with the Sidemen while Lachlan is over at the house. Im gonna ask him today if he wants to come with or he would be alone at the house for a few days. Hopefully he comes with. I really wish we didn't have to leave him because he's over at our house and I'd like to spend time with him.
I roll over on my side and poke Lachlan. We are sharing a room so that's fun. I also recently told him my feelings that's why he's over.
He turns to me and smiles. I can't help but smile back.
"Lachlan. You know how the Sidemen are going on a little trip?"
He nods slowly.
"You can come with," I try.
He shakes his head. "I'm sorry Vik. I think I should just stay here."
I nod my head.
"Let's go do something fun than. While we have this time we should spend it together."
He smiles and leans in. I meet him halfway and scoot closer to him. He pulls away sitting up. I sit up as well. Lachlan pushes me against the wall. Hands roaming my body, down my arms and bringing them up above my head. He leaves my lips softly, slowly and goes for my neck. Gently at first growing rougher, needier by the second. Weighted breaths leave my mouth. My lips plump and glossed from out mixed spit. Lachlan bites on the spot that makes my breathe hitch. He attacks that one spot, biting and sucking trying to get a noise from me. I moan his name softly. He pulls away from my neck and moves back to my lips. He switches his hands, probably got tired. His other hand wraps around the small of my back, pulling us close. Our lips dance in sync. We pull away breathless dragging a string of spit still connecting us.
Lachlan pulls me onto the bed. "Can we just have a day in and cuddle and watch movies?" Lachlan asks so adorably.
"Sounds better than what I had planned," I snuggle into his chest.

~Time skip~

Yesterday we did exactly what Lachlan said. We stayed in bed all day, cuddled, slept, watched movies and made out some more.
I grab all my packed stuff and give Lachlan a kiss on the way out the door. "Bye Lachlan I love you," I say waving as I walk towards the car.
"I love you too," he says back standing at the door.

~Time skip~
(Sorry for skipping a lot)

I was at a party with the Sidemen and I was really drunk. I was stumbling around and dancing like crazy. Everything was just lights and people. I was cheered on. So I just danced and moved around and jumped. I didn't know what I was doing it was fun.

~Time Skip~
(Sorry!)

I woke up on the hotel bed with a huge migraine. I groan at the pain. I drank so much last night. I don't remember what much happened.
My phone rolls over and I just groan. What is so important why does someone have to call me now.
"Hello," I sigh rubbing my forehead.
"Hello? Is this Vikkram Barn." A lady that sounded very professional asked me.
"Yes that's me," I reply annoyed dropping my hand in my lap.
"Ok good I am calling from St. Thomas hospital here to tell you that Lachlan Power has been found at your residents nearly dead he is in critical condition right now."
"I-I-I'll be on my way." I stutter. I don't know how to English anymore what happened Lachlan almost died!
I rush out of the hotel room quickly telling the guys I'm going back home.
I quickly pay the cab driver and tip him for driving barely legal to get me to the hospital.
I run in to the hospital and call for Lachlan's name. They new I was coming and tell me to go to room 635.
As I enter the room I see a doctor on the phone and another by Lachlan's side.

Ooooo cliffhanger. Will Lachlan live. Will he die. Find out next time on dragon ball z!!!!!! Sorry. Hope you enjoyed mwahahahah. I also realized this is another emotional one whoops. <3