Valentines day

~Vik's Pov~

"Catch," I heard Lachlan say and start being pelted by small boxes.

"What the hell man," I laugh picking up a box. Love hearts.

"I got them for fun, I mean it's the month for Valentine's Day so why not?" Lachlan explained jumping onto the couch.

I start opening a box pouring out the candy. These are fun.

The first candy I noticed was "blue eyes".

"Hey Lachlan look it's meant for you." I laughed, showing him the candy.

"Well you are mine," Lachlan laughs showing me a candy saying "you're mine".

I pop the candy in my mouth and look through the little pile of more candy and pick one. "Love you".

I toss the yellow heart to him and it gets stuck on his hair. We both laugh as he shakes it out and read the message. I watch him pop it into his mouth and scramble around looking through his pile of candy.

Lachlan than shows me a Purple Heart that also says love you and hands it's to me.

I look through my candy pile and find a "kiss me" candy.

I put it on my tongue and stick it at Lachlan. He looks down at his pile and sticks a "kiss me" candy on his tongue as well.

I let my tongue come back into my mouth and give Lachlan a wink. Before I can do anything he leans in and starts kissing me.

I bring my arms from my sides and wrap them around his waist as I make my way closer to him. His hand holds the small of my back and the other cradling my head. I feel his tongue touch my lips. I welcome him and taste the sweetness from him and his candy.

He starts pulling back. And smiles. Biting two candies between his teeth.

That's when I realize he took the candy from my mouth.

"You want your candy back Vik?" He chuckles, looking at me with those wonderful sparkling eyes of his. I shake my head and lean back into him and give him a quick peck on the lips.

I lay on him and try to get comfortable. "Can we just cuddle for now Lachlan? I feel the sugar crash hitting me." I laugh and then yawn.

"Of course Vik," he replies shifting around. All of a sudden a hand comes to my face and a candy is pressed to my lips. "Anything for you"

Hey guys hope you all enjoyed this quick oneshot so sorry this is a little late I've been really busy with school hope your all having a great time.