Vikklan Truth or Dare

Above is the prompt is used. Enjoy ;)

~Lachlan's Pov~

The first day of Minecon has ended and the pack (plus Tyler) decided to gather in the hotel room I share with Preston and Tyler. I do wish that I roomed with Vik. So did all the fangirls. But I'm here with him now. Oh the things I'd do to him if we were alone.
"Earth to Lachlan, you there bud?" Rob got up in my face.
"Uh yeah just spaced out," I stuttered. He just huffed a reply of not believing what I was saying. "Seems to me like you were thinking of somebody." He says with a smirk, "Maybe with somebody is Vik." He whispers loudly for me to hear.
Everyone is lounged around the room pointing out things people said or did and showing each other what people have them.
"Hey guys who's up for a game of truth or dare," Mitch speaks up. He's always one to bring up that game when the pack are all together. Like that one time at the ski trip.
"Sure I'm down for it," I sit up.
"Yeah let's do it," Jerome rushes over and sits on Mitch making him make a ridiculous face.
We laugh as everyone gets situated around the room.
"All right lets do this with the bottle," Mitch says as he empties a bottle he's been drinking. He finishes it a burp right in Jerome's face.
He throws it onto the floor setting it into a spin. The bottle lands on Jerome.
"Oiii Rob truth or dare," he nods at his friend.
"Truth," Rob nods.
"Hmph safe guy over here," Jerome mutters.
"Haha. Have you and Preston made out recently," he says with a smirk winking at the two sitting next to each other.
Robs face turns red as he turns to Preston. Preston on the other hand gets defensive starts kissing Rob.
"Looks like they're at it now," I say.
"Ok enough enough of this Poofless for now let's continue our game," Jerome smiles.
Throughout the game Rob keeps taking peeks over at Preston and Preston has been flirty right back at him.
So far we learned some dirty little secrets about Mitch and Jerome and a lot of banter has been happening.
The bottle lands on Rob, "Truth or dare Lachlan."
"Dare."
"Alright," he rubs his hands together and leans in, "I dare you to grab Vik and and pull him down with you and push him down on the floor and you to kiss," he finishes quickly and leans back.
"Oh wait what?! You wot mate?" Vik gets angry.
I look over at him and as he's about to continue and attack Rob I pull him over and kiss him.
He kisses back after a second. His arms wrapping into my hair and around my back. I hold his head and waist as we continue to kiss.
I lick his bottom lip asking for entrance. He denies and tries to fight back. I win and explore his mouth and love the taste of him. The taste of Vik. I want to be with him always. Always have his taste.
I feel Rob smack my ass and I pull away.
"You two get a room," he laughs.
I forgot we were playing truth or dare.
"We can continue this later," I peck Vik right next to his lips.
"You tease," Vik exclaims sitting up and starts fixing his hair.
I comb my fingers through my hair and realize I should spin the bottle.
"So er, do I spin the bottle?"
"Nah man we skipped your turn since you were busy with Vik don't worry about it," Mitch says.

There ya have it. Hope you enjoyed.