Vik has hate

~Vik's Pov~
Recently I've been getting a lot of hate. Death threats even. It's kinda taken a toll on me. Videos are just harder to make. It's harder to be genuinely happy. It just feels like no one is appreciating my work, I cant please anyone. I honestly doubt anyone notices. Why would they care. Maybe they are disappointing at how bad I am in general. I try to be a caring person I really do. My friends mean the world to me, and the subscribers that used to like me were also very important.

I put my face into my hands and sigh. I feel my hands getting wet. I didn't notice I was crying.

I look up to my computer hearing my Skype go off. I get up to see who it was. Lachlan? What is he calling for, we recorded and I told everyone I was going to bed. I quickly clean up my face with my blanket and pick up.

"Vik," he sighs, "Are you ok?"

I sit back a bit shocked, I lean forward, "So you've noticed it," I laughed. I'm not denying it but I'm not saying its true.

He sighs, "Vik, I don't want to play games or riddles."

"Oh you think this is all a game," I retort.

"Vik please you haven't been yourself what's going on," he says sadly.

I laugh again, "So you have noticed."

"Of course I noticed I care about you and your not being yourself," he replies combing his hair back, ducking his head a bit and staying there.

"Well if you cared you could figure out whats wrong," I spit out.

"How am I supposed to figure out whats wrong when you wont tell me," Lachlan groans.

"Fine." Might as well. "Whats wrong is all this hate. No one supports me. I'm getting death threats. It seems like no one cares. I hear what they have to say. I might as well listen to them and quit everything," I spit all the words out collapsing on my desk sobbing.

Lachlan stays quite for a bit. "Vik when did this all start," He says quietly.

"About a month ago, its been so constant," I sob. So much weight has been put on me reading all the hateful words. I haven't cried because of it all, it just dragged me down. But now all the tears are falling.

"Why didn't you tell me?"He asks softly.

"I didn't think it was important, I mean everyone gets hate," I sob harder. Why can't I take it. Like I said everyone gets hate. I'm over reacting. "This really isn't anything Lachlan I'm just overreacting." I sob even louder.

"Sh-sh-sh-shhhh. Vik shhhhh. It's ok. I'ts going to be ok. You're ok. Vik I'm  booking a flight to you as soon as I can," He coos.

I calm down a little and wipe the tears from my eyes. "Really," I say hopefully.

"Did you think i was joking," He smiles and sighs and starts watching another monitor. Probably booking a flight.

"Thank you Lachlan. That helps so much knowing I get to see you again," I say.

"I'd like too see you again too Vik. The times at the conventions just weren't enough," He says.

I grunt an agreement and let out a sigh.

"Vik. Don't listen to their hate. That's their full purpose, to ruin your day. Don't let them have the satisfaction, don't let them succeed. It may seem like all your fans are turning on you but that's because you're letting them get to you.  Also they just happen to be able to appear more than all the nice things. Your fans support you, they love you, they care about your well being. They don't spam how much they love you because that would ruin the deep thought and meaning. That's what all the haters do. They spam. It means nothing. Vik please don't get upset. There are a lot of people that care about you. Your friends do, your fans do. I love you Vik," Lachlan speaks strongly.

I smile. "Thank you Lachlan, you're right. I love you too."

He smiles and continues, "Just feel bad for those haters spending all their time trying to make you feel bad. They can't get to you." Lachlan then claps his hands together and leans back looking at me now.

"So when are you coming," I ask, excited.

"In just a few weeks," He tells me.

~Time skip to the airport~

I run towards the tall Australian as he comes out of the terminal. He envelopes me into a hug.

"I missed you so much Lachlan," I sigh into his chest.

"I missed you too," He says into my hair.

We pull apart and Lachlan holds me close.

"Vik will you be my boyfriend," He asks looking down on me, eyes shining a brilliant blue as always.

"Of course Lachlan," and with that he pulls me into a kiss.

Aaaaaaand that's a wrap. Hope you enjoyed this one shot. I based this off of a few things that have been happening on twitter and thought of this so I really hope you enjoyed. Also Vik announced he had a girl friend. How do you guys feel about it.