(M)Athlete

~Lachlan's Pov~
Sweat  drips into my eyes. I look around frantically. I toss the ball over to a teammate near by. 40 seconds left on the clock. I sprint ahead dodging people and reach the three point line. I do a 180 and catch the ball. Time slows down 10 seconds on the clock. I'm ducking and weaving keeping near the three pointer and shoot.
The ball hits the back board and goes in right as the scoreboard honks.
Another win goes to me the crowd cheers my name as my team gives me sweaty hugs. My Boyfriend Vik rushes from the stands and come gives me a kiss.
"You're one game away from championships Lachlan!" Vik exclaims giving me another kiss.

~Vik's Pov~
The clock is closing down to the final few minuets. A team mate throws the ball to another. I watch it sail through the air as they head it. I knee the ball and dribble it down the field

Nows the chance, I think. I line myself up with the goal and shoot.

The winning screen pops up on the pc. I lean back in my chair silently rocking out. Another victory.

"Look Lachlan I did it haha," I point at the screen to my boyfriend laying on my bed nearly passed out. He gives me a weak thumbs up. Good enough for me. I turn back to my desk and start cleaning things up.

The poor guy has been on pain medication after injuring himself on the championship game. He has been walking around the house with crutches and an ice pack for his leg.

What he does for a living he always gets injured. It can be impressive sometimes. I never do anything really that can injure me.

As I was cleaning things on my desk and my hand swiped past some papers and a sharp pain exploded from my hand.

"Ow!" I shake my finger. "Owwwwwww," Lachlan quickly sits up looking sleepy but worried.

"Vik what happened. Are you ok," he slurs.

"Woah look I got a paper cut," I climb onto his bed and show him the scratch on my index finger, my face beaming with pride. Looks like a gamer can get hurt too.

"Oh wow Vik need a bandage." He asks me laying down again.

"Nah I think I'm good for now I'll toughen through it." I sit up straighter and smile.

"That's my Vik," Lachlan said falling asleep.

~Lachlan Pov~

For the following two days I have been acting impressed with Vik's paper cut. The cutie doesn't do much so the little injury is big for him. Especially when I get such big ones so often.

He really is adorable.

"Viiiiik," I call for him.

"Coming," I hear him reply along the the thudding of his feet going up the stairs.

"Come cuddle with me," I mumble, putting on a puppy dog face.

He smile and crawls onto the bed.
"Can't say no to cuddles can I," Vik sighs.

"You can't, especially when you are injured." I said in a matter of fact tone.

He smiles and buried his head into my chest.

Only 5 minuets later the smoke alarm goes of.

"Shoot I forgot the toast is on the stove!" Vik jumped out of the bed and scrambles down the stairs.

And this is who I want to be with. I sigh to myself and roll onto my back. The light from the window shining on the pictures of us together.

Hey guys sorry for this really late update hope you all enjoyed this.