Kids again

~Lachlan's Pov~

"Alright guys. We are on the journey for fooood," I talk to the camera. I show the viewers the parking lot where the rest of the pack is with me in big warm coats walking towards a supermarket. We are having our annual ski trip but our chalet had no food.

"Lachlan you and Rob go get shopping carts," Mitch said. He waves us away walking inside with everyone else.

"Alright! go carts! check," Rob said as he pulled a cart out of line. I smile and follow him as we push the carts into the store. We catch up with the pack and wait for Mitch to direct us some more.

"Alright. Preston, Rob, Lachlan, you go hit the left side of the store, while Jerome, Vik, and the ladies go to the right. First ones to get all their stuff to me and Mat wins." Mitch explains the rules to us making a whole bunch of arm gestures; the way he does.

"Alright." Mat said crouching a little. His arms are set firm on the table. "Ready." He lifts his hand and hovers over the table. Rob bends a bit, leaning on the cart. "Set." Mat repeats his hand movement. I tense. "Go!" Mat slams the table and Rob and I sprint off. I hear Mat and Mitch laughing as we run off.

Strategically, Rob, Preston, and I go to our own separate lanes and get what we can. I scan through my aisle and look through the labels searching for a certain cereal. Once I found it I grabbed a few more and ran to the end of the aisle where I was supposed to see Rob with the cart and Preston putting in sodas. Instead Preston was in the cart with Rob filling it up.

Preston sits in the cart laughing as he holds the list and tells Rob which soda to get.

"Get the Sprite," Preston said, pointing to the left. Giggling he shakes his head. "No not the off brand one, get actual Sprite."

"Guys what are you doing; I want to win," I said, laughing at how ridiculous they are.

"But tactics Lachlan," Rob explained as he hands four bottles of Sprite. I roll my eyes and go to the next aisle.

I look down it and see it's full of snacks. On the list, we were supposed to get popcorn and it's a special brand too. We had it last time. It was really buttery and really good.

I hear the clang of a shopping cart coming down my aisle. I turn around only to see Jerome pushing Jess in the shopping cart. Jess had her arm stuck out as Jerome speeded on by. She hit my arm along with some boxes on the shelf. They were gone in an instant, but I could still hear their cart and their laughter.

My shock soon melted away as I realized what happened. I picked up all the boxes that fell and called for Rob and Preston.

"Boys, we have a plan." I look at the two, smiling mischievously.

"I'm going to get another cart. Preston you can stay in that cart." I start telling them the plan. Preston cheers and I ignore him. "Rob drive him around the other team.  Preston you need to knock over everything near them because they are going to have to pick it all up right?" They both have evil glints in their eyes.
"Alright let's go," I said. Running back to the entrance I go for the carts. Now I just need some ramen, eggs, and taco shells.

The cart clangs loudly as I, a 6'4" 19 year old runs through a supermarket at 9:45 pm. I could hear a chorus of crashes as cans roll out of the aisle. Laughing soon follows and I smile to myself. I need to get these taco shells.

I slow down and look through all the different boxes of taco shells ranging from corn to cheese shells. They had different boxes with different amounts. I need corn with 48 shells. I sigh in frustration being able to find whole grain wheat tortilla's.

Finally I found it after moving around boxes. I rush over to grab random boxes of ramen and rush over to the fridges where the eggs are. Reaching into the fridge I grab three boxes. I hear loud clanging of a cart and turn around. Jess had her arms outstretched with Jerome pushing her. The top two eggs in my arms fall and open on the ground. The rush away again laughing and I hear another crash and Rob cursing.The cart sound doesn't fade but stops. I hear Jess squeal.

Ignoring the eggs I find that there is a security manager standing there with his arms crossed.

"You kids need to get going now." The security guy said in a gruff and annoyed voice. A few other guards appeared behind them and slowly starts walking towards us. We all back up quietly and head towards the exit. We pass countless aisles holding in our smiles and laughter a as we all have a smirk on our faces. We pass by Mitch and Mat sitting at the Starbucks in the front of the store. The look at us confused. As their faces light up in realization, I hear Mat snort making Mitch's face contort into holding in laughter.

The security said something about how they will let us off next time and they will keep us on record and continues this long lecture and we leave the store. Once we get by our car we all burst into laughter. I clutch the side of the car with one hand and my stomach with the other.

"We need to do that again," Vik said.

"Yeah let's have a competition of how many stores we can get kicked out of and banned from," Jerome said.

Hey guys this really isn't much of a Vikklan do you like this kind of thing???? Hope you enjoyed