Tbnrduty

I know this is a Vikklan book but you'll enjoy it. I got the prompt off of tumblr by otpprompts.

~Vik's Pov~
Since it is minecon, The Pack is all together. So with the time I had I wanted to take a walk with Lachlan on our hour break from the convention.
"It's so nice out in London," Lachlan says.
"It is," I reply.
"I wish I could stay here longer," he sighs.
"I do too."
"Hey Preston." Lachlan exclaims walking over to Preston.
"Hey Lachlan. I wanted to ask you something," Preston starts, "Would you like to go out on a date with me?"
"Sure!"
I take my phone out of my pocket and tell the guys, "Hey I have to go catch you guys later haha." They nod and walk off. I take a cab and go back to the hotel. I take a bottle of alcohol out of the fridge and sit on the edge of the bed as tears start to fall. The bottle became empty and multiplied on the bed. The tears came nonstop. Lachlan is with Preston. And I'm out cold.

~Lachlan's Pov~
Preston took me out to Dinner and I don't think we should be more than just friends. He's my Packmate. I don't think we should date. He understood and went off to talk to rob. Cheeky guy. So I went go go check up on Vik, he didn't come back to the convention.
At the hotel I unlock the door and see Vik passed out on the bed with 5 or so bottles of alcohol near him. He's not a drinker. As I got closer I saw his face and it was red and puffy with tear stains.
Was he crying? Why would he drink?
I prod him and shake him gently. "Viik Viiiiiiik," I say softly.
He doesn't wake up. I grab a bottle of almost empty water and splash it on his face. He stirs. I shake him gently and he slowly opens his eyes.
"Lachlan?" He says voice coarse.
"Vik are you ok?"
"My head hurts."
"Its ok drink some water," I tell him grabbing a cup of water.
He takes it nodding thankfully.
"Why did you drink Vik? What's wrong," I ask him.
He looks down and stares at his water. I sit and wait patiently.
"You're dating Preston," he says barely audible.
I sigh, "We aren't dating. He asked me on a date and I decided to test things out. It didn't work. We are better off friends."
"Really?" His face lights up a bit.
"Yeah. Anyways that doesn't explain why you drank." I smirk.
"Lachlan... I wanted to be the one that asked you out." he says softly.
"Oh Vik speak up I couldn't hear you." I laugh.
"L-Lachlan-"
"I was kidding." I cut him off and lean in. He leans in too knowing what I'm trying to do.
I lean in and kiss him right at the edge of his lips and pull back.
I laugh at his pouty face.
"You're a cutie." I pinch his cheek.
He takes my hand and pulls me into a kiss.

Hope you enjoyed that one shot. Did I fool anybody thinking this is actually Tbnrduty. No. Ok.