Vik is Short Lachlan is Tall

I actually thought of this prompt and I'd like to thank the person on Instagram for drawing this as an art request. Hope you enjoy.
~Vik~

I'm out and about with Lachlan in London all day today. I'm very happy he's here. It's not often we can be together, and even less often together alone. I'm taking him to this really nice park I love.
I laid out the picnic I packed and sat down with Lachlan.
"Thank you Vik, this is absolutely amazing." Lachlan says.
"Anything for you." I told him blushing.
All of a sudden Lachlan stand up and yells "Squirrel!" and darts off. I laugh as it climbs up a tree and Lachlan comes walking back all pouty.
"Awwww was the squirrel too fast for you," I say.
"I just couldn't catch it," he says with a thick accent.
"It's ok you'll get it next time," I laugh.
As he's standing at the edge of the picnic I notice how tall he is. I mean you can't miss it but he just seems so tall. And I'm so short.
"Vik? Why do you look so down," Lachlan asks.
"You're so tall Lachlan, and I'm so short."
"Well maybe if I give you a piggy back ride you will know how it feels to be tall."
"Yay!" Oh this will be fun.
Lachlan turns around ready and I get up and hop on his back, wrapping my arms around his neck.
I feel his strong arms supporting my legs and his muscly back stretching as he stand up. Everything is higher than I'm used too.
Lachlan was walking down the side walk and as we followed the curve we saw that ahead was a group of pigeons.
I had and idea of Lachlan would do.
He made sure I was secured and started running towards the pigeons screaming. I laugh and the pig ions all fly away and land to another place.
We continue walking to this cute little pond. Lachlan sets me down on the bench and sits next to me.
"How does it feel to be tall."
I giggle and tell him, "It's great and all but I like you being taller."
He sister up proud and says, "Me too."
We both laugh and he gets up and offers me his hand. I take it and we walk back to our picnic.
"Are you even hungry Lachlan," I ask, we left our picnic and didn't eat anything from it. Everything seems intact.
"Absolutely starving."
Whoops. "Well than lets eat," I say as I open the picnic basket.
There was nothing in the basket.
I open the basket towards him and say, "Dig in."
"Ooo what's in the. Oh."
"Wanna grab a cheeky Nandos Lachy," I ask.
"Oi I'd love to." we start packing up our stuff and head towards my car.
Lachlan get to my door before I do and stands in front of it. Confused I come closer and he towers over me. He leans down fingers on my chin lifting it and kisses me. I kiss back immediately my arms wrapping around his neck and his around my waist.
We pull away due to human needs of air and he smirks saying, "I'm
glad I'm taller so I could do things like that."
I smile and reply, "Me too. now move so I can drive and get us that cheeky Nandos."
He laughs and I get on my tip toes and grab his shirt and kiss his cheek.

Here is a decent one shot. Hope you enjoyed.