Tipsy

Before we start can we just admire how handsome he looks here. Ok hope you enjoy this one.

~Vik~

"Lachlan this is so beautiful," I said and laugh. Lachlan sent me out on errands all day. I then come back and he's dressed up in a half suite. Behind him our dining table looks like a fancy restaurant.

"I feel a bit underdressed for this occasion." I nervously rub the back of my neck. I'm wearing basketball shorts and a Sidemen shirt. Lachlan on the other hand looks suave. He is in a long sleeve white dress shirt, pressed dress pants and a bow tie that is a tad crooked. It has his flare to is and he is handsome. Man am I lucky.

"I set your dress clothes upstairs." I nod at him and try to hide my blush. I rush upstairs with a childish laugh.

I open the double doors to our bedroom and I'm treated by dim red lights. Our room is decorated in red roses. On our bed my suite is surrounded in a heart made out of roses. My own heart swells at the thought he did all this. Nearby sat a royal blue photo album. Our ship name is written across it in letters that branch out like leaves and create a tree. I touch it gently and open it.

The date lays on top. It's the day he asked me out. A picture of us together at an airport is in the middle of the page. Around the picture is little notes from the pack and close friends. Their compliments and notes on us. I close the book and decide to talk to Lachlan about it before I look through more.

I change into my dress clothes wearing something similar to Lachlan's. I walk downstairs holding the album in both my hands. I walk into the dining room where Lachlan sat on his phone.

"Lachlan," I call out. He flinched and puts his phone away. He quickly composes himself, and he looks like a waiter and stands. He gazes at me lovingly, taking in my appearance. "What's this?" I let out a shaky breath hold the book in front of me.

"It's a little something I put together for us." He shrugs and acts nonchalant. "Let's go sit down and look at it before we eat."

Lachlan brings over wine glasses and a bottle of wine and sets it on the coffee table. I sit on the couch with the book in my hands. He joins me and stretches an arm around me. I take the wine glass from his hand and take a sip.

After several glasses of whine we close the book and I lean into Lachlan's chest.

"You have beautiful eyes," the words stumble out of my mouth. I look up at him all giggly. His eyes shine down on me and I can't help but slur a sentence together, "They are the bluest of the blue so special like the sky." He shakes his head and kisses my forehead.

I extend my arm in front of me. "You are so majestically tall how can I ever lose you. But how did I find you?"

"Vik, you're drunk. But I guess that's sweet. Thank you?" I laugh at Lachlan's voice.

"You seem so charming flustered. You seem so human but you are too perfect to be human right?" I laugh to myself.

"Let's start eating why don't we," Lachlan said. He gets up and holds a hand out for me in a bow. I let out another laugh and take his hand. Lachlan pulls me up from the couch to stand but I stumble into his chest.

"I love how strong you are. You can raise me up so I can touch the mountains." He laughs at my words and I look up at him confused. I'm being serious here.

Lachlan shakes his head and guides me towards the dining table.

I sit in my chair and lay my chin on my hands, elbows resting on the table. I stare at him as he readjusts the cuffs of his dress shirts.

"Aren't you dreamy," Lachlan looks up at me. I continue to watch him. He looks away and gets up to remove the top from the plates. I smile seeing that there is a plate full of Nandos.

"I know you love this Vik so enjoy." He bows and sits in his chair.

"How did I find a catch like you. Out of all the fish in the sea I got you." I laugh and shake my head. "You mean so much to me. Like in space you are all of the stars I see. We are weightless and unbound." Lachlan looks at me like I make no sense.

"Like in space my heart was the black hole. Unable to be filled in its deep darkness. But you come along with your sunshine hair and your sparkling laugh and make my world bright. You make me complete like puzzles do when they make sense." I sigh and take a deep breath.

"What I'm really trying to say is I love you. I love you Lachlan and I don't know why it's so hard to say but it means so much to me. You mean so much to me." The words spill out almost like a confession. I love him. I needed to make my point and let him know that I love him.

Lachlan laughs and runs his hands through his hair. "You are a hopeless romantic and are a shit poet. I'm glad you are a Youtuber." I look at him taken back and try to process what he said. "Also I love you too." His voice was sweet those words I needed to hear again. I needed to be reassured and loved the feeling of feeling loved.

"Can you say that again please. I didn't quiet catch it in your handsome voice that fills me u-"

"I love you Vik now start eating I think our food is getting cold." Lachlan cuts me off and I smile at him. We spend the rest of the night chatting and ramble drunkenly. But I wouldn't have it any other way for a pre honeymoon vacation.

Hey guys hope you enjoyed this. I have a feeling that when Vik gets drunk he try's to be poetic but gets Emo and really doesn't say the right words. But I feel like I will be taking longer intervals to post but they will be longer oneshots. Hopefully you all do enjoy this change.