Ireland ups and downs

~Vik's Pov~

Today's the day. I've prepared videos in advance to go on this trip. Now I get to unite with the pack. Something that doesn't happen quite often. Each time I feel giddy as always being around such an amazing group of friends I typically see through a computer screen.

I vlog the view of the airplane as I sit and think about the events to come. Two days is all I have. I swallow down the sadness of not being there as long as I could have. I've got to make it the best two days I possibly can.

"Hey Vik about time you joined us." Rob greets me first at the airport. I walk into his embrace and hold tightly to my camera.

"Isn't it weird how the person with the shortest flight gets here last." Preston comes from behind and I turn around to give him a hug.

We all share hugs and banter around. I look for Lachlan and he's standing back a bit and looks like the awkward good he is.

"Hey Lachlan." I grab his attention. He makes a shy smile and leans in for a hug. I pull back and tell him, "don't worry I'll just edit it out." Lachlan's smile eases. I get that he gets a bit shy when we vlog on vacation.

"Alright let's head out boys," Jerome says. We all grab our bags and make our way to the parking garage.

~~~

"Oi Jerome, that's the only single bed in the house I hear." I tease him having been heard the story Preston overheard. "You know we have got to roll for it buddy"

"Nope this can't be happening. I purposely chose the smallest bed in the worst room so no one would bother me. I just want to sleep." Jerome says being dramatic with his words. I laugh as Lachlan comes out of the room and closes the door on Jerome.

"Ok Vik. The problem is we have four double beds." Lachlan says. His hands clap together in front of him.

"I don't want to sleep on the couch again. I did that last time." I said to him. "He hits a double bed. We could share if you want." I suggested to him. His head snaps up and looks at me. I blush and look down. "I mean we are both pretty skinny I think it'd work."

"Sure Vik, so we don't have to sleep on the couch of course." Lachlan pulls my chin up to look at him. He smiles at me, eyes glimmering.

~~~

Faint light filters in my eyes. A warm body is pressed against my back. Confused, I tilt my head and see Lachlan sleeping peacefully, pressed against me with an arm around my waist. I look across the bed and see Jerome in a bundle of blankets.

I wiggle out of Lachlan's grasp and make my way to my luggage. Careful not to wake anyone I get ready for the day ahead of us.

I grab an energy bar from my bag and sit on the couch with a laptop. While scrolling through my Twitter, the couch sinks next to me and Lachlan sits shaking a towel in his wet hair and shivers. "The shower is real broke. And so is the toilet."

I look at him and look back at the screen. The towel hangs around his neck and his hair is a damp mess. He looks really attractive. Lachlan lays his head on my shoulder as I work. He slowly drifts off to sleep as the sun rises and everyone wakes up. They look at us curiously and I look away to focus on the laptop. As everyone showers I wait to be the last one. By then Lachlan has woken up and banters with everyone.