I told you so

~Vik's Pov~

Lachlan and I are going to the beach with The Pack. We were able to rent this beatific house on the shore, so we could walk to the beach.
We were getting ready to go out to the water. I had my swim shorts on, a towel in hand, and sunglasses on my face.
I walk into the living room where the rest of the guys were and it smelled heavily of sunscreen.
Lachlan walks over to me with a bottle of sunscreen, "Can you put sunscreen on my back?"
I put my towel down and take the bottle.
"Remember to bring the bottle with you to the beach or you would get sunburned," I warned him rubbing in the lotion.
"Gotcha." He says turning around grabbing the bottle of sunscreen. "Thanks Vik," he says walking over to the fridge.
"Welcome," I reply.

~Time skip~
"The water was beautiful at the beach," Jerome said.
We all made a sound of agreement.
"Look at all the sand dollars I have," Preston said holding 5 sand dollars stacked on his hand.
"Are you a twenty one year old billionaire," Mitch teases.
"I'm a twenty one year old billionaire," Preston laughs.
We were all lounging in massive living room. The TV plays the news that just makes background noise as we all chat.
I look over to Lachlan and see him fidgeting.
"How are you doing over there Lachy." I laugh.
I go to my room and get the aloe verde out of my bag.
"Mr. Esteemed Power please come to my room," I call pretending I'm paging him.
I here the boys join in a chorus of "Ooos".
Lachlan walks in face redder than it was.
He takes off his shirt knowing why I called him in and lays down on my bed.
I sigh and start rubbing the aloe into his reddens skin.
"I told you to put on sunscreen Lachy."
"I diiiid," he says in his adorable accent he sometimes does. Especially when he does something wrong.
"Did you really," I ask him.
"Maybe," he says quietly.
I smile and close the cap on the bottle of aloe.
We both walk out to the living room.
"Ooooo what's Lachlan coming out of your room without his shirt for." Rob says.
Lachlan veers off to go to the kitchen.
Rob sees his back and let's out a small "Ohhhhh."
I nod and take a seat.

I hope you enjoyed this one. I really did it was so cute. Like can you imagine. Vik is so caring and Lachlan can be so careless on things like sunscreen.