Vik?

~Lachlan's Pov~

"Hey Vik could you quit eating the chocolate chips and put a cup of them in the bowl for me please." I scold him as I stir a bowl full of cookie ingredients. He sits on the island, clean and eating chocolate chips. Meanwhile I'm coated in flour and eggs and doing all the hard work to make cookies.

"Nah mate I'll just stay here." He swings his legs on the island. I look at him and can't get mad. He's just so small and looks like a child eating chocolate chips and swinging his legs off a table.

I look around at the mess in front of me. Vik stays distracted with the chocolate as I cover my hand in flour. I walk towards him hands behind my back. I stand in between his legs as he looks up at me. Leaning in for a kiss my hands wrap into his hair, rubbing flour into it. The sweet taste of chocolate is almost as sweet as the little prank I did to him. He pulls me close and I can't resist. His soft lips, rich with chocolate. He opens up to me and I gladly accept. My tongue explores his mouth, the chocolate is everywhere and I can't get enough. Whether it is the chocolate or Vik is questionable. We pull back for air.

"You could always have chocolate if you want," Vik said lifting the bowl up. His hair is a mess and is finely powdered in flour. He looks absolutely adorable.

"I like it better this way," I replied. Giving him a peck on the lips I go back to the mixing bowl. Now, how long will it take for him to notice? I couldn't help but start laughing at how ridiculous he looks.

"What are you laughing about," he asks and cocks his head. He slowly realizes and reaches up to his hair and shakes it. A small cloud of flour falls from his hair. He gasps loudly enough for me to completely lose it.

"Lachlan! Why did you do that!" Vik rubs his hair rapidly in attempt to shake out the flour. I laugh at his reaction and finish mixing the dough.

"Pass me the cookie pan thing why don't you?" I told him sweetly as if it didn't happen. He glares at me as I give him a shit-eating grin. Reluctantly he hops off and grabs what I asked. He roughly tosses it near me as he grumbles. "I'll get you back." I was as he stomps towards the bathroom. I shake my head, I'll always be blown away at how cute he can be.

I take a spoonful of dough from the bowl and start adding them onto the tray and can't help but feel excited for the cookies. The tray is filled up with little globs of cookie dough. Vik hasn't come back yet and I shrug it off. Who knows what he's doing. I turn around with tray in hand and push it into the oven.

"Alright the cookies are in the oven. Just got to wait 15 minutes than I can take them out." I turn around thinking Vik came back. No one was in the kitchen and I hear the shower running upstairs. I shrug it off and grab the remote off the couch. Going through the channels I don't find anything interesting and settle on some reality tv show.

Soon enough the alarm on my phone goes off and I walk over to the kitchen. By now the smell of cookies have flooded the house and has got my mouth watering. I grab an oven mitt off the counter and open the oven. A wave of warmth washes over me as I pull the trays of cookies out.

I place the trays on the table and take off the oven mitts and look outside the window above the sink. This is such a domestic life I never thought I'd live. Here I am taking cookies out of the oven with some oven mitts that look like fish. This house that I share with my boyfriend, who is in the shower, is filled with the heavenly scent of cookies. The sun outside is shining and I just feel the haze of life hold me like a blanket.

"I'm guessing the cookies are done now?" Vik smiles at me. I lean on the counter and look at him. He's in some sweatpants and a big t-shirt that's probably mine. His hair is a bit fluffier than normal from probably towel drying it. "There he is. My soft Vik, he's mine." I think to myself.

"Come here and try some." I take a cookie from the tray and take a bite. It's soft and gooey, Vik's favorite. His eyes light up at my offer and the sight of cookies. I watch him walk over to the tray and grab three cookies.

"No need to have so many, they are all for us," I murmured softly as I make my way behind him. He leans back to my touch as I hold him. "These are good cookies," he mumbles with a mouth full. "That's gross," I laugh as I push him away.

"Alright we need to save the cookies. We can't eat them all today and I can't spend all day baking every week ok?" I explain to Vik as I put the cookies into Tupperware. "Fine fine. Can I have one more at least?" He looks up at me with big wide eyes.

"Fine," I give in to him. How could I say no when he's being so cute.

A productive week has gone by as Vik and I work on videos preparing for a trip. My stomach growls while I work on editing and decide to head down to the kitchen. I slow my decent on the way down the stairs as I hear a sniffle. I turn the corner and see Vik hunched over the kitchen sink as a sob shook his body.

I rush over to him and wrap my arms around his waist. "Vik Vik it's ok. Shh shhh shh, what happened?" I asked him. Vik is not one to cry so when he does somethings wrong. I rock him side to side gently as his breathing slows.

He murmurs something I couldn't make out. "What was that baby?" I whisper to him. He murmurs again slightly louder. "Baby I can't understand you what happened?" I asked gently, placing a kiss in his hair and pushing it out of his face.

"I dropped the last cookie." He said flatly. "What?" I take a step back and turn him around. He looks to the ground with shoulders slumped.

"I dropped the last cookie," he said with a sniff. I hook my finger under his chin and lift it up so I could see his eyes.

"Vik are you crying because you dropped the last cookie?" I was shocked, he cried about this but not Marley and Me?

He only gives me a small nod. I embrace him in a warm hug. "Oh Vik I'll make you some more." He's a small sweet baby boy, all mine and I love it.

Oh god. Uh hi I know I haven't updated in forever but here is one! This is an adorable fluffy little oneshot. I haven't had much inspiration or motivation to write but seeing your comments have pushed me through and here's and update! So I hope you enjoyed. Please do comment and tell me more of what you'd like to see or just comments in general I'd love to interact with you all.