Chapter 83

“And I'm not satisfied."

He kept me trembling under his tongue the entire night. He kicked away sleep from my eyes, keeping me awake, moaning, and shouting his name. My legs were trembling, and they gave up completely when he was done with me. They were numb from constant pinning. I was completely exhausted and had no energy left. I don't remember how I fell asleep. The only thing I remember before I closed my eyes was his tongue licking me clean like a parched man. After being so rough with me, he was softly pressing kisses all over his marks on my inner thigh and my now slightly throbbing core. I was knocked out, and I don't know what happened afterwards. I slept like a dead woman. I don't know how long I kept sleeping like a dead woman. When I woke up, the sun was high in the sky. I moved to hide my face from the sun's beaming rays, and a small whimper left my mouth. I felt an ache down there. Last night, it flashed in front of my eyes. It made me take a sharp intake of breath. I turned to find him sleeping like a baby on his front, with his hand placed on my stomach possessively. 

“What have I done?” I whispered under my breath while covering my face with both my hands. 

“I should not have come here in the first place,” I said this time, rubbing my eyes, and making the remaining sleep go away from my eyes. I need to pee. I removed my hands from my face and decided to go to the bathroom. I urgently need to use the bathroom. I slowly removed his hand from my stomach. I breathed a sigh of relief when he didn't protest. He was in deep slumber. I placed my bare foot on the cold floor and stood up, but the very next second I sat back on the bed. My legs gave up. They were still so numb from last night. They trembled slightly. I took a deep breath and stood up more firmly so I wouldn't fall back again. Taking deep breaths, I walked to the bathroom and did my business. I discarded my nightie and decided to stand under a warm shower to let my sore muscles feel good. I need them to loosen up a bit. I removed my nightie and walked straight into the shower. My pants were missing. I know it must be discarded somewhere in the room. I had no energy left to find it. 

I twisted the knob, and warm water kissed my skin. I hissed when warm water touched the marks he left on me. They were still sore, and now they have started to turn purple from red. His hickeys didn't end on my upper body. They continued down there, too. He had left a huge purple angry mark on my inner thigh and even on my core. I had to adjust the temperature of the water so it didn't sting more than I could bear. I kept standing under the warm shower until I felt good. My muscles relaxed, and I felt good. Now I could walk without hissing at every step. I wrapped my body with a towel before walking out of the bathroom. I couldn't wear my nightie, so I decided to borrow his clothes. I will give him back because I have no interest in them. I grabbed a white hoodie and a pair of sweatpants from his closet. I changed into them and walked out of the bathroom. I breathed again in relief because he was still sleeping in the same position. My gaze fell on the digital clock in his room. 

"Shit, I'm late for work,” I muttered under my breath. Soon it will be lunchtime. Aria and Evelyn must have called me. Where is my phone? I remember it being in my coat. It's in his office. 

“I need to leave immediately after I grab my cell phone and coat,” I mumbled once again under my breath and walked out of his bedroom. I was able to walk, but I still felt a light ache when I took every step. It took me some time to find his study. How did I forget how big this place was? When I walked inside his sturdy house, everything was still like last night. I remember Fergus telling me that his master doesn't like when someone enters his study without permission, and that was the sole reason why he was dreading walking inside last night, even after having a key with him. My face grimes looking at all the mess he made last night. I don't even know how the people working here bear his presence. As you did last night. You even moaned his name so many times in his presence. My inner voice mocked me. My face became red. I cleared my throat and started to search my coat. I found it in the corner. I picked it up and put it out of my pocket to fetch the phone, only to find it was dead. I sigh looking at it. I moved my eyes to find the charger, but my eyes fell on the buds of cigarettes. My face grimes looking at it. I remember smelling smoke on him. I bit my lower lip in annoyance. 

“Drinking was not enough. He has even started to smoke,” I muttered in annoyance while walking to his work desk. I kept my cell phone back in my pocket and started to search for the packet. I searched all the drawers for the packet. Where had he kept it? What if he smoked the whole packet last night? That thought made my face even more grim. I opened the last drawer, and there I found the packet with a lighter. I picked it up. It was still full. 

“What are you doing here?” His voice echoed in the silent room. I straightened up and glared at him. He raised his brow, looking at my glaring eyes. 

“What is this?" I asked, showing him the packet of cigarettes. His eyes narrowed and his jaw clenched looking at it. He became silent for a few minutes, and I kept patiently waiting. 

“Drinking bottles of whisky was not enough. You have started to smoke too,” I said in a bitter tone. His jaw clenched even more. I want to know why he is harming himself like that. His cold blue eyes kept looking at me with no answer in them. But I wanted one. I demand it. 

“Answer me, Erick"

Guys if you want to keep reading this book for free follow me here and on Instagram.
_______________________________________
A/N
Hey guys update for you all.
Let me know your thoughts in the comment section.
Read up to chapter 133 exclusive on patreon.
The Nuptials of Convenience up to chapter 89.
Vote, comment, and share.