Chapter 26

IMPORTANT

PLEASE READ A/N AT THE END OF THE CHAPTER!

•••

I see his face. It looks over me, and only at my eyes right now. My eyes skim over his blue ones, and they sparkle. I don't know in what feeling. He probably hates me right now. His mom died, his dad left him, and now he thinks that I left him too. His best friend, his girlfriend, his family. I feel a tear slipping right down my cheek as I quickly wipe it away. Our gaze is long and intimidating; so serene and concentrated, that we form hear Liana slip out of the room until the door closes.

We don't move a muscle.

Finally, he sighs and turns to leave. "Please don't." I beg, standing up. My voice is croaky. He slowly turns around, anger burning in his eyes.

"Oh. Please don't. " he mockingly repeats, running a hand through his jagged hair. "I should really be listening to someone who cheated on me!" He screams, and I back up against the wall.
My lips quiver.

"You don't understand." I whisper, and his face whips right toward me. His eyes blaze even more than they did before. Anger, and suddenly amusement.

"Oh, but I do. Fake promises? Dates? All ended up to you living with my best friend?" He spat these words. Then, the next words that slipped out of his mouth were the ones he'd regret saying to a girl, ever. "You're a downright slut."

Whack!

And there went my hands automatically slapping him right across the face. His eyes widened. He realized what he just said, and what I just did in reaction. "Alex Sanders." I clear out my voice. "The hypocrite."

He stays quiet because he knows that he's the man slut, the man whore who sleeps with every damn girl he lays his eyes on! "Ya call me a slut, we'll look at yourself for a bit in the mirror." I grit my teeth together. "You're a downright slut." I mock.

"Look who's talking." I shove my nose up in the air, as he looks down, ashamed. "Maybe I just learnt being a slut from you." I shrug.

"And for the rest, you're the creeper who doesn't trust his girlfriend! If you trusted me, why would you video tape me? If you trusted me, why wouldn't you believe me? The problem is; one, you have such a big ego. If you want girls, proper girls, learn to be a proper man. And the next thing.. No relationship can be kept if trust isn't involved. Every relationship is based on trust. "

"And we do not have that in ours. So let the walls break down and the fire pour in our hearts. Because, this relationship was never meant to be." I stomp right out of the room, knowing that I did well. I mentally pat myself on the back. I did the right thing. I have to end this. I have to get out of this place for good.

I run, run fast as I hear nothing behind me. I throw open the door, but it's locked and I try to twist open but then I hear his voice.. Suddenly I stop and then turn around.

"Jenna!" He says, standing in front of me. "Please don't go!"

"Me, please don't go? Why? Should I stay with you and cuddle while watching Titanic? That's what perfect couples do, Alex. Not what broken couples do."

"I need you."

This takes some courage to say, but I say it. "I don't."

He sighs, tears watering in his eyes. "Please stay."

"I'm leaving. Not only out of this hotel, but out of this country. I never knew America could change my life. But now I do. I'm catching a flight to Canada."

"But we can fix our relationship." He begs, his eyes gazing into mine.

"No. We can't." I shake my head.