Chapter 29

So guys, I decided to give Amelia a chance in the story since we haven't had any chapters of her point of view! So here you go! I know you'll enjoy it!

Amelia's POV

I wrap my blanket around me as I lie on the uncomfortable bed in sorrow, i feel so bad for my best friend. She's always been here for me and when something hurts her, I can't bear it either. I just can't believe that her vacation could go so wrong.

BThe thin blanket wraps around me as I stare at the small clock of the room. This room is my room; my aunt actually has four rooms in her house, which is pretty cool. Her house is a town house though, pretty small. Four rooms wedged beside each other and one bathroom in the middle. Then, there's another one downstairs, a table area, a small kitchen, and two small sofas. Enough for her family; she has a family of four. Her daughters are my age which is the best thing. We get along and it's actually pretty nice hanging out with them as they result me to take my mind off things.

My mom has her own room and she is sharing with one of the elder sisters, Mary, whose 22 and came over to meet my mom and I, she completely adores mother. And then there's James, the second eldest who's 18. Then there's Delia and Annie whom are twins and my age. Not the bubbly type though. They're so the opposite. Annie's the sport expert while Delia's the tough bad girl. But she's not that bad, not into drugs or anything; just that she knows how to get the bad boys and she always has them running for her.

With James the teasing, Mary mature, Annie the energetic, and Delia the gorgeous, I guess they all make the best sibling goals. James is always teasing while Mary's scolding him and then Annie's running around with a lollipop stuck in her mouth and Delia is rolling her eyes at them all and watching Netflix. These thoughts make me laugh.

Soon, i flutter my eyes close in the thought of Jenna and fall asleep.

•••

"Give me back my shorts!" Delia yells at James. James laughs, a throaty laugh that erupts through the kitchen. Delia's blonde hair flows behind her as she runs up to the muscular boy, and snatches her mini shorts back. Mary's eating breakfast and chatting with my aunt and mom, while Annie's begging James to play soccer and Delia's grabbing my arm.

"Let's get outta this place," she motions her head and I nod, finishing my milk as we jog upstairs up to her room. James has his own, Mary shares with aunt, and Annie has her own while Delia has her own too. Mary is married and has a baby coming through soon. She's only one week pregnant.

Delia's room is covered with a single bed, a closet, a bunch of perfumes and makeup, and shorts everywhere. I laugh at her shorts sprawled across her bed as I brush them off and sit. "You're so messy." I shake my head and remark.

"Y'know me well," she says in her Australian accent. I scrunch my nose. Everything's so different! I mean, they have years instead of grades and their is vocab is alien language.

She shoves me. "Turn around, I'm gonna try on this shirt for you okay? Tell me how it looks."

I turn and in seconds she taps my shoulder as I look at the half exposed shirt, more like a bra then a crop top." Um, will Mary approve that?" I raise my eyebrows. Delia rolls her eyes.

"She won't know." Delia shrugs as she piles her unruly hair over her shoulder. "Uh, how? Don't be retarded, you know she eyes like a hawk." I retort.

"I'll wear a sweater. Plus, it's a bit chilly tomorrow. And she knows how cold I get."

"Hmm, genius?" I laugh and she smiles, her dimples craving inside her cheeks. She logs onto her laptop and flops onto the bed beside me. The laptop is a share only, aka all the kids use it. Delia, Annie and James.