.one.

_Present Day_

Sarah as Sierra Furtado

****GUY'S THERES THIS ONE PART WHERE YOU MIGHT CRINGE AND NOT READ THIS BOOK. PLEASE STICK THROUGH IT. IF IT HURTS, WELL YOU'RE DOING IT FOR SHREK****

|Sarah P.O.V|

"How could this little fucker become famous." I shove a fork full of leftover mashed potatoes into my mouth, flipping the page of a teen magazine with force. The page made a wrinkling sound, but I continued reading.

"Sarah you have been saying that exact same thing for the past five years. Myself, saying what I just said for the past five years as well," My best friend, Aspen sat across from me. Her seated on her bed, and myself on my own. We were college kids who just loved mashed potatoes. "Honestly I just don't get why you are always talking about him when you supposedly hate him... Ya know?" Aspen says stuffing her face again. I stare blankly at my mashed potatoes, Not knowing what to say back, because I didn't even know why I always talked about it.

"Well..," I began but I shut my mouth right there because If I made some silly excuse then she'd call me out on it. Like always. Without finishing my sentence, I jump off my bunk bed and throw my plate into the garbage. I had Literature soon, so I couldn't waste anymore time on this stupid conversation about yours truly, Niall Horan.

Why do I dislike Niall Horan you ask? Well, there are many reason but I'll list a few.

1. He is an ass
2. Him and I have been in every single class together until he went into that band thing of his.
3. He was so rude to me. It started in grade school when he broke all my crayons.
4. He always thought he was better than me.
5. He killed my pet hamster, Chuckles. Supposedly it was also Logan, my sisters fault.
6. He is an ass
7. The way he hurt me.

It's simple. Niall and I never ever got along. Thank gosh he left...

I grabbed my books quickly and started to walk towards the door, but Aspen's voice stopped me.

"Hey can you grab the mail when you are done with class," I nodded giving her a thumbs up before walking out the door and down the hallway. The front door of the building was close, I opened the door with force and walked out of the building.

Instantly A cool breeze hit my face, twisting my hair all around. Just great. My hair is the messiest pile out of all the piles I have... If that makes sense at all.

I was the thick hair freak. Well, not really a freak... But my hair was. Every person I have met though has always complimented me on my long hair. I'd smile and say thank you, but mentally I'd always think, "Who'd ever want my hair?" I continued to walk fast, smiling at people who past. I could barley see due to my hair being in my face half the time.

I started to think more about my hairstyles in the past, and then it hit me. No, literally the door to the literature building hit me right in the face and I fell back onto my butt. My thought quickly washed past me as I groaned in pain.

My butt hurt, my back hurt, my face hurt, and my ankle did also. What a wonderful way to start the afternoon out.

****PLEASE, THIS IS THE PART, BUT IN THE FUTURE OF THIS BOOK THIS SITUATION WILL BE A REFLECTION. ****