.fourty. (Part One)

Unedited

|Sarah's P.O.V|

I ended up spending the night at my moms house with Logan. All three of us laid on the pull out couch watching movies and eating popcorn. It was a nice time and both Logan and mom fell asleep before me. This gave me the chance to text Niall, to ask how the show went.

Hey how was the show??

I wasn't sure if he'd text back or not right away. It was about 2:30 in the morning and either he'd be passed out or getting ready to go to sleep. Surprisingly he wasn't too short to text me back.

Wonderful:) love preforming for our home country. How was your night?

Smiling to myself, I typed back fast.

It was quite interesting... will have to explain to you in person. It's a long story, but I'm great now and that's what matters!

I'm not exactly sure if I will be able to get used to talking to Niall like this. Don't get me wrong, I love every second of it, it just scares me. I don't want something bad to go wrong like it always does.

Niall: Thats great! Hey, we have this party tomorrow and I was wondering if you'd like to attended it with me?

Me: Well of course, what kind of party is this?

Niall: Formal, dancing, alcohol, All Time Low might be there...

Me: ATL???? Omg is Aspen freaking out??

Niall: Oh yeah she did, kinda seems like you are too.

Me: Well... I like other bands other than yours Ni... 😂

Niall: I'm hurt, I changed my mind, don't come along with me. 😭

Me: I'm still going so I can rub my body all over Jack Barakat.

Niall: Sarah, if you're with me I won't let that happen😉