.twenty two.

Mary Lynn O'Riley as Diane Lane

|Sarah's P.O.V.|

Touring with One Direction means you have to wake up at the ass crack of dawn. This means; everyone's grumpy, tired, lazy, throwing things in bags, hairs a mess, and a occasional finger to anyone who is too loud.

I've received this finger twice by Aspen and Harry because I was watching people's snapchat stories 'too loud'. It's not my fault people are so annoying.

Myself on the other hand can tolerate people's actions in the morning. The only time I'm affected by things is when I'm on my period, which I'm not on at the moment.

Even though we all staid in separate rooms, we all seem to make our way into the hallway. The hallway becomes our one big room where the true 'us' are revealed. It's pretty interesting seeing One Direction at hard times. Especially Louis and Niall. Both of them look like they will crash any second.

Tour managers and bodyguards strayed around us while we all shoved all sorts of things into our suitcases. We were on a schedule and if we didn't get our packing done in time, there would be hell to pay.

"You guys have five more minutes then we have to head down," Jim speaks up so everyone can hear him. Somebody groans, I'm not exactly sure who it was, but I could hardcore relate.

Basically I had to do most of the running around. Aspen was the one setting things in nicely as I handed them to her. If it wasn't for her, our clothes would look like a wrinkly mess.

Walking passed one of the built men and into our now old room, I scanned my eyes all over. The last thing I wanted was to leave something behind and beat myself up about it.

I looked all over the floor, then made my way into the bathroom where everything was set up nicely. None of our belongs were in there, which was good. Quickly walking out of the bathroom, I got onto my hands and knees and looked under both beds to find only dust bunnies. I didn't even bother to look in the drawers because the tour managers told us to never use them. They claim it is more of a hassle when we leave and is easier to leave something behind.

Which I can see, but I like checking everything over.

Strolling past the mini fridge, I bend down and grab two mini waters. One for Aspen and one for me. Shutting it with my foot, I looked back at our room and waved a goodbye. There will be more hotels to come, it just so weird leaving them so fast. It's like a bunch of mini vacations packed together in one big one. I still don't get how they have done this for four years. Wouldn't you get tired and worn out? I'm not even the one singing and stressing and I'm worn out!

I give these boys big credit for what they do.

Shutting the door behind me, I find everyone packed and ready to go. Two body guards lead the way In front of us while two were in the back. Aspen and I found ourselves in the front. She crutched along like normal with our waters, while I carried all our bags. I had one carry-on on one shoulder and the other on the other shoulder. Two large suitcases rolled behind me while I struggled to keep the bags from falling.

I'm surprised nobody asked to help me, but I guess it's understandable because I was the only one really awake.

Making our way into two separate  elevators, Aspen and I got stuck with Jim, Mark, Louis and Lou. The rest of the boys, Lottie and the two other bodyguards got into the other elevator. Icona pop already made their way out onto the bus with some more managers and tour buddies. I haven't taken the time to get to know everyone, but I know they are nice.