.twenty nine.

|Sarah's P.O.V|

"HELLO LONDON!" Harry screamed, making the whole crowd scream back at him. The cameras flashed between the boys, and every time the camera was set on Niall I mentally fangirled.

"So, tonight is going to be a great night. What do you think?" Harry talked into the microphone this time in his deep British accent. A mixture of screams and "yeahs" were thrown his way before some music started to play and Clouds was getting sung. Sitting in the back, I watched the TV as the boys started to jump around.

With little sleep, how do they have so much energy?

Taking my attention off of the TV and to my best friend who was on her phone, I knew I had to tell her about last night.

Last night was the greatest night I have had in a long time. Niall kept me alive and that's what I really needed, especially from him.

Sliding over so I was closer to Aspen, she slowly took her attention away from her phone and to me. The face she let off was a confused one. I pushed it aside and started to play with her hair.

"Hey," I said calmly, twisting her hair. "I need to tell you something." Once those words left my lips I had her full attention. Aspen positioned her body more towards me and rested her arm around the couch.

"Okay, tell me now."

Nobody around us was listening. Lou and Lottie were off in their own little makeup world and Aino and Caroline were with their Tour managers. It was just Aspen and I and I couldn't be more happier.

Taking a deep breathe, I tried to sort through all my thoughts. Finding a right place to start, I began to explain what happened.

"So, please don't freak out or get the wrong idea, okay?" I wasn't in the mood for Aspen thinking I was madly in love with Niall. At the time I had a huge crush on him, I think... I did last night at least.

Jesus Christ Sarah you are a women. Make up your damn mind, this isn't high school.

Aspen nodded, but at the same time she was smiling. It was like she knew something was coming that she would like.

Taking another deep breath, I noticed how nervous I was. This was only about Niall, silly ole Niall. Why should I get so worked up over this? I mean I get that I went on a date with him and told myself I liked him at the time. I know I  had a wonderful time with him and enjoyed every second of it. The date was amazing all around and Niall has definitely changed. He's all around perfect and as much as I would want to let him in for good, I just can't. I don't want to feel the pain he gave me before. That's the last pain I want to feel.

"The date with Niall was wonderful-"

"Oh my god!" Aspen squealed, but quickly covered her mouth for interrupting me. Surprisingly, I just laughed and rested a hand on her shoulder.

"Hunny calm down," I chuckled and she nodded while motioning with her hand for me to continue. "We went out to eat and he flattered me with compliments. The whole time we were basically flirting and it didn't bother me whatsoever. I actually enjoyed and craved his attention. We did some bad shit and got kicked out, but that wasn't the end of our amazing evening."

Catching my breath I noticed how wide I was smiling in the mirror behind Aspen. There was no way I could tell this story with a straight face.

"We found ourselves at the park where we held hands and walked around in the dark and talked about anything and everything. The only conversations that didn't come up where my sister and his and I's biggest event in our past. You should of see us Aspen, especially me... well I was really smashed, but it just seemed so natural,"