.twenty.

Filler chapter :/

Next chapter will be longer and better!!!

|Sarah's P.O.V|

"I hate awkward silences and you are supposed to be making this fun." At the time it seemed like a good thing to say, but I didn't know I was in for something very unexpected.

"Well I can make this fun Sarah." Without even pausing or thinking about his actions, Harry Began to lean in.

And when I say lean in, I mean go past both our personal bubbles. He completly destroyed mine by coming inches away from my face.

Now, don't get me wrong, kissing Harry would probably be really, really, really nice. But I hardly know the guy!

Are you dumb, kiss him.

My self conscience said to me. Usually it's wrong and I know for sure I shouldn't trust it in this situation. Considering it could mess everything up.

My heart beat stayed steady for some odd reason until I softly pushed Harry's very muscular shoulders away and back into his personal space.

"Woah, Harry." My voice suddenly became shaky along with my arm that was holding me up. Harry on the other hand was smiling like a fool.

This made me confused.

Harry comes into my hotel, well I invited him and like minutes later he's trying to kiss me? Then I push him away and he's now smiling? Is this boy alright?

I wanted to ask if he was, but I knew it would be rude. Plus I still had some of my inner teenage girl running through me. If I said something it would most Likley come out 100% wrong.

"Why are you smiling?" I asked. We were still laying on our sides, facing each other. Harry was also still smiling at me... As cute as it was, I needed to know why he was going to kiss me.

"I find it attractive that you pushed me away love," There it was, 'love'. I swear the last person that called me 'love' was my Aunt Carol. She's probably 56 now and surrounded by her cats.

Being called 'love' kind of makes me cringe. No offense to Harry though.

Anyways, he thinks its attractive that I rejected him? I've never heard that before.

"You are a strange one Harold. Is it okay if I call you Harold?" By now I wasn't looking at him. I just wanted to forget what had almost happened... I really didn't want Aspen finding out about this, but I don't know. She'd probably freak out and tell Niall. I know him and I are just strictly friends, but I don't want to be the friend that goes around kissing all his bandmates. If I was that girl, then I'd feel like a dirty whore.

Nobody really likes feeling like a dirty whore... Well maybe Ava and some other people, but I know I don't.

"Only if I can call you love," I saw Harry smirk from the corner of my eye. I knew this would happen, he probably saw my cringe at it before. As much as I hated being called that, I really wanted to call him Harold. It's strange how much I wanted to.

Sighing and groaning, I managed to make my way off the bed by sliding. When I got to the floor I brought my legs up to my chest, and even though he couldn't see me, I rolled my eyes.

"Fine Harold."

"Love, Love really fits you. You know that, right love?" I knew Harry was just trying to push my buttons, but I didn't crack once. Plus, it sounded kinda ridiculous and over used in that sentence. So I let him say what he wanted, because it made him sound like a fool.